bizarre

themags

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not answering the phone......

117580[/snapback]

Too busy playing bad cop to themags' good cop. ;)

117585[/snapback]

I'll bet it's like watching Police Academy in Durham today :baby:

Still not answering the phone......

117580[/snapback]

Too busy playing bad cop to themags' good cop. ;)

117585[/snapback]

I'll bet it's like watching Police Academy in Durham today :baby:

117593[/snapback]

Peasepud is the white Hightower.

Right, I've got the number and a nice, free, non-sign up text messaging site.....

What do we send him? :baby:

117602[/snapback]

I would leave it to them two for the minute in case we send him conflicting messages. All in good time. ;)

well we got bored in Durham (blame Nancy Drew, she didnt wear a coat!) :baby:.

When this kid walked into the librabry I clocked him straight away but couldnt get a good chance to grab a pic, then he left and TheMags went to Smiths for his "meet". Im sure he'll tell his side better than me but the gist is he was in Smiths and got a text asking if it was in a book or mag, he replied in a book downstairs and then clocked the same kidda on his moby, followed him downstairs to find there was only the two of them there and the bloke spotted him (would have recognised him from the librabry) and legged it.

Next thing I know is I get a call from TheMags saying hes following him through the Milburngate centre where he lost him.

After much searching there was no sign although I believe he was still texting themags telling him to go to Newton Hall or somewhere. I'll post the full texts from my side soon.

Not that I'm condoning this sort of thing, but you could tell him that you've got him on CCTV in Smiths and it would be better for him if he just met you both and came clean. Errrr allegedly. And stuff.

Stick with the cop story. Tell him he can meet yous voluntarily to discuss the matter, then accept a bribe or threaten to track him down using his phone records and let him know he will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. You could end up making a few quid out of it.

Stick with the cop story. Tell him he can meet yous voluntarily to discuss the matter, then accept a bribe or threaten to track him down using his phone records and let him know he will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. You could end up making a few quid out of it.

117616[/snapback]

:baby:

Extortioner gets out-extortioned.

"she" was texting me from inside WHSmiths, saying what magazine is it, i said it's in the harry potter book downstairs and went in, cue the skin head from the library mincing downstairs to the book section, i held back for a bit, i assume he found said book as i was walking downstairs he had his phone out and looked to be texting, as soon as she clocked me (theres was only the two of us down there) he was off in a shot, i followed him down past the pizza hut and so on, he went in to the milburn gate centre, i went round to the exit near Yate's thinking that would be where he came out, he either hung about in shops or left via another exit

he must think i'm peasepud cos i got another text saying he couldnt make it and could i get to Newton Hall, i've replied saying i'm in hte city centre begging for a meet saying i'm desperate and so on, i've received nowt yet

Good work fellas, get the pics on here and the number pmed out so we can bombard the fucker with texts

117621[/snapback]

They've got no pics mate.

I wonder how many times the little bastart has pulled this off in the past to the tune of £50 a pop.

"she" was texting me from inside WHSmiths, saying what magazine is it, i said it's in the harry potter book downstairs and went in, cue the skin head from the library mincing downstairs to the book section, i held back for a bit, i assume he found said book as i was walking downstairs he had his phone out and looked to be texting, as soon as she clocked me (theres was only the two of us down there) he was off in a shot, i followed him down past the pizza hut and so on, he went in to the milburn gate centre, i went round to the exit near Yate's thinking that would be where he came out, he either hung about in shops or left via another exit

he must think i'm peasepud cos i got another text saying he couldnt make it and could i get to Newton Hall, i've replied saying i'm in hte city centre begging for a meet saying i'm desperate and so on, i've received nowt yet

117622[/snapback]

Class. :baby: So it's not over yet. ;)

Good work fellas, get the pics on here and the number pmed out so we can bombard the fucker with texts

117621[/snapback]

They've got no pics mate.

I wonder how many times the little bastart has pulled this off in the past to the tune of £50 a pop.

117624[/snapback]

techincally I dont think hes pulled anyone off yet. :baby:

Actually, The Operator is still in the clear on this one cos he never turned up. So if he wanted to he could make an excuse up for why he wasn't there, and arrange another meet with this dopey kid.

I've texted saying that I found his piece of paper the other day and am up for some loving....

Got a text back asking how old I am and asking to prove it and then going through the whole £50 thing again..... :baby:

The fucker is still at it, personally I think we should turn this whole thread over to the old bill and have the fucker done for extortion and pimping because, as Gemmill says, some poor sad bastard has probably already fallen for it!

I've texted saying that I found his piece of paper the other day and am up for some loving....

Got a text back asking how old I am and asking to prove it and then going through the whole £50 thing again..... :baby:

The fucker is still at it, personally I think we should turn this whole thread over to the old bill and have the fucker done for extortion and pimping because, as Gemmill says, some poor sad bastard has probably already fallen for it!

117630[/snapback]

GRASS!

;)

Anyone that gets caught out by this scam probably deserves it tbh.

Edited by Gemmill

117630[/snapback]

Exactly. Imagine the fame this site will get for uncovering the bastard!

Can't help but feel sorry for the girl though.

117630[/snapback]

GRASS!

;)

Anyone that gets caught out by this scam probably deserves it tbh.

117632[/snapback]

As does the twat who's fucking ringing in the cash! :blush:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.