bizarre

themags

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Toplass-101
must come with height, fucking hell the guy is huge, was like meeting Little and Large this morning

117811[/snapback]

:baby: cheers mate was nice to meet you to, you will have to come to the Trent one match day.

must come with height, fucking hell the guy is huge, was like meeting Little and Large this morning

117811[/snapback]

:baby: cheers mate was nice to meet you to, you will have to come to the Trent one match day.

117812[/snapback]

there a lass hanging about when i first got there, fitted the description of you that Peasepud gave, i didnt dare speak to her, pleased i didnt might have got a slap

"hi, so are you toplass"

;)

Heres the full latest edition........

Earlier on this afternoon she (well frankly lets call her he from now on) texted me and asked if I was still wanting to meet as she was fairly happy I wasnt a copper so naturalement I said "yes" so he told me to go to Blockbusters in Framwellgate Moor and let him know when I pulled up what colour car and what I was wearing so he could watch me go in.

So I get there and think "right the twat'll recognise me straight away so I sat there for a bit and a mondeo pulls up with one bloke in it. I text back "Im here, red mondeo, jeans n blue jumper" as this poor sod gets out of his car and slowly wanders in.

Ten minutes later and he comes out and drives away so I text, Ive gone, its in Harry Potter see u soon" and sit back to watch.

A further ten minutes go past and Im thinking hes sussed me when sure enough a daft looking bald kid comes wandering straight past me motor and in. To cut a long story short I spent 10 minutes trying to get a picture without joy, I even got the bottle to go in and buy a Mars bar but he just looked straight through me, still no good opportunity to get a pic. Next thing I know, hes out the shop and sauntering over the road where I see him go into a house (useful!). 2 mins later I get a "where did u put it" text, reply "In Harry Potter, bottom shelf, 4th one along at the back", we then have an exchange where he keeps asking exactly where so while texting him I go to the shop and check out where the Potter films are (straight in front of the door, in case you're wondering) and text him the location. I then tell him hes pissing me off and Im going back to get me money if she doesnt show. "Give me 20 minutes" was the reply.

Next thing I see, hes heading back :baby:

now this pics not half as good as I thought when I was taking it (in fact its shit)

goinin.jpg

So I jup out and leg it over to grab a pic and run away quick and this ones a corker, hes frantically scrabbling though all the Harry Potter DVDs ;)

searchin.jpg

Then after 5 minutes or so he goes home and as Gemmill said, I decided to drive by and grab a pic so he could see me and he just stared with a blank look straight at me , by this time Im pissin meself so much I cant hold the camera straight and get nowt :D but I do watch him go in the front door!

goinghome.jpg

of this house here ......

home.jpg

So whats next? :blush:;)

He's on his way home soon so more to follow from him.  Apologies in advance to J69 if this is a bit low-brow for him. :blush:

117795[/snapback]

been gone 4 hours and youre still talking about me :D

*note to self, 6 hours later, still driving round taking pictures of bloke i sent a cock picture to!* ;)

you know you want to ban me :baby: go on, i double dare you ;)

Right, Im going out but when I get back we need a decision of which way to take this, do we?

1. Leave it at that, we've had a laugh, thats all.

2. Find out who the girl is, let her know what hes doing and see what develops.

3. Go with the original "we're the police" angle and get him to confess all.

4. Post his phone number and get as many people at once to text him saying they've seen his flyer and take it from there.

The choice as they say, is yours.

Right, Im going out but when I get back we need a decision of which way to take this, do we?

4. Post his phone number and get as many people at once to text him saying they've seen his flyer and take it from there.

117837[/snapback]

This one. She'd do all the bollocking then. :baby:

117837[/snapback]

This one. She'd do all the bollocking then. :baby:

117841[/snapback]

have to agree there.

117837[/snapback]

I think its too good to stop now!

Will be hard to trace this girl though IMO, although with your apparent detective skills maybe not :baby:

Get a huge banner and put it in front of his house with just the word PIMP! take a picture and send it to the local papers (chronicle etc..) with the story behind it and you never know they may be having a slow news day.

can't believe I'm the only one who thinks that this bird is just some random from the unnerving volumes of photos of young naked girls on the net.

Not sure it's a person that the skinheed knows at all.

oh and whats with Aquafresh using their old Adverts?

Get some black paint and write slut all over the front of his house.

That should teach th efucker and its a bit like community service what with repainting, also give him something to sppend his oddly earned cash on.

Might ber interesting to get the girlfriends view on his new loook house too !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.