bizarre

themags

:baby: this gets even cooler by the day.

1-posted naked pictures of an innocent girl all over the net

2-sent pictures of your cock to a man and asked if he takes it up the arse

3-standing in durham on a rainy morning all to see a man spot you straight away and then leave!

and you still havent given up!!!!!

;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3-standing in durham on a rainy morning all to see a man spot you straight away and then leave!

;)

117636[/snapback]

It's you, isn't it? :blush:

;)

117636[/snapback]

374099f.jpg

crayons%20for%20web.jpg

You play with these then eh, you fucking dullard. :blush:

not even comparable to the gayness of this thread tbh.

''lets pretend to be police . . . .yeah yeah . . . we can even set up a fake website and everything lol omg wtf. . . im following him through the milburngate. . .arrrgghhh hes getting away. . .etc. etc.''

Nah...

He just goes and blows a few hundred notes on a fucking arcade game which he could have downloaded off the net for free! ;)

:baby:

117642[/snapback]

If we're digging out the primary school insults, my Dad's bigger than your Dad... :baby:

''lets pretend to be police . . . .yeah yeah . . . we can even set up a fake website and everything lol omg wtf. . . im following him through the milburngate. . .arrrgghhh hes getting away. . .etc. etc.''

117642[/snapback]

If only we could all be as cool as you.

cost me less than £100, games on the computer are good if you have no friends and need to play online, but i prefer to play a few games against my friends in reality every now and again.

once again, i didnt ask a man if he would take it up the arse and then chase him around durham!

i cant believe people are still creaming over this thread. hundreds of you have been taken hook line and sinker by some little scally lad ;)

and all week you have been crowing on about how you were going to pull a fast one on her, how daft the silly cow is going to look etc etc.

faceeggs.jpg

tbh :blush:

i prefer to play a few games against my friends in reality every now and again.

117646[/snapback]

Then why not go down the arcades like other people do? Or are you that 'hooked' into computer games, you'd be broke?

Dear oh dear! :baby:

Anyway, back to topic - any more of your ramblings off topic shall be deleted ;)

cost me less than £100, games on the computer are good if you have no friends and need to play online, but i prefer to play a few games against my friends in reality every now and again.

117646[/snapback]

Either way you're still playing on an arcade in your garage whether your mates from Laser Quest come round or not.

;)

i cant believe people are still creaming over this thread. hundreds of you have been taken hook line and sinker by some little scally lad  :blush:

and all week you have been crowing on about how you were going to pull a fast one on her, how daft the silly cow is going to look etc etc.

faceeggs.jpg

tbh  ;)

117647[/snapback]

Completely missed the whole ethos of the thread tbh...

Haven't you gotta go and have sex or something? :baby:

;)

i cant believe people are still creaming over this thread. hundreds of you have been taken hook line and sinker by some little scally lad  ;)

faceeggs.jpg

tbh  :D

117647[/snapback]

Completely missed the whole ethos of the thread tbh...

Haven't you gotta go and have sex or something? :baby:

117650[/snapback]

the ethos has strangely changed following this mornings revelations :blush:

right then boys and girls, im off to the blyth match and then down to leeds for a night out.

have fun sat on here today.

I hope your pretendy police plan works. :icon_lol:

right then boys and girls, im off to the blyth match and then down to leeds for a night out.

117652[/snapback]

Better arcades in Leeds?

117655[/snapback]

Better lemonade.

117652[/snapback]

Better arcades in Leeds?

117655[/snapback]

Better lemonade.

117656[/snapback]

Looks like he's gone, the fucking Pinball Wizard.

117652[/snapback]

Better arcades in Leeds?

117655[/snapback]

He got a text off a lass to meet him in the library down there and to bring £50 with him! :baby:

two things,1. You guys are missing a trick, why not meet up pretending to be coppers, and say you'll turn a blind eye for a 20% cut each. Otherwise you'll use phone records, cctv surveillance and even suggest that you are sure you could persuade your superiors that this is a way of funding a Paedophile ring.

nice way to earn a bob or two from stupid pervy fucks

second thing... if J69 is coming to Leeds I might fancy a night out meself. Give him a "proper" reception. :baby:

I say post the fuckas number on the net and let him get bombarded with texts.

One thing I've definitely learned from this thread is that J69 is a top shelf, attention seeking cock taster who i would like to see banned.

Like a little fat annoying kid in a sweet shop.

Wonder who the poor lass is? Can't believe SMO has sent a bloke a picture of him in his full glory!

if J69 is coming to Leeds I might fancy a night out meself. Give him a "proper" reception. :blush:

117660[/snapback]

He's a well liked fella, isn't he? ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.