'Types'

manc-mag

Come on then boys and girls....we've touched on this before, whats your 'type'?.

Been having a conversation with this lad in my office and you want to hear him. Protesting too much I reckon cos he looks like he's on solvents and sleeps under a bush, but you want to hear how fussy he thinks he can afford to be re the lasses. :D

Anyways once upon a time I'd have said a lot of things but these days I think my only criterion (physically) is that they're not too tall-I'd say 5ft5 or under. Love a 'throw-about', me. :razz:

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tall girls scare me....

115339[/snapback]

A completely rational fear I might add. Girls should be officially 'stunted' at 5ft5.

Come on....like I say, everyones got one so lets fucking hear it. :D

Tall girls scare me....

115339[/snapback]

always steer clear of girls with big hands

115343[/snapback]

Can't abide that. Has a nasty habit of making 'certain things' look smaller! :D Okay, thats a second criteria for me too.

I've got a thing for ging.

115351[/snapback]

Tori Amos :D

I've gone out with a few short arse birds and it just looks silly. So I generally require a bird taller than 5'5", but no taller tha 6', that's just scary.

I'm an arse man, I steer clear of an unsightly rear!

115357[/snapback]

baboon.jpg

tbh

Anyways I'd agree with that but 'unsightly' is too subjective. Doesnt say what (in your book) constitutes a nice arse.

I'm an arse man, I steer clear of an unsightly rear!

115357[/snapback]

baboon.jpg

tbh

Anyways I'd agree with that but 'unsightly' is too subjective. Doesnt say what (in your book) constitutes a nice arse.

115364[/snapback]

:D

I like big butts and I can not lie...

:razz:

115351[/snapback]

Tori Amos :razz:

I've gone out with a few short arse birds and it just looks silly. So I generally require a bird taller than 5'5", but no taller tha 6', that's just scary.

115359[/snapback]

How tall are yee like???!! :D

Taller men (6' and up), height/weight proportionate. More rough and masculine really- this softened metro sexual effeminate look just kills me. Can't be having that, or a short bloke who looks like if he got in a scuffle at the local that you'd be the one saving his arse that day. Short men are against the laws of nature and should be culled accordingly. Yes, I'm talking height and penile size here for clarification lads.

115351[/snapback]

Tori Amos :mellow:

115359[/snapback]

How tall are yee like???!! :D

115377[/snapback]

6'5"

Listen carefully and you'll hear Mags swoon.

:razz:

Taller men (6' and up), height/weight proportionate. More rough and masculine really- this softened metro sexual effeminate look just kills me. Can't be having that, or a short bloke who looks like if he got in a scuffle at the local that you'd be the one saving his arse that day. Short men are against the laws of nature and should be culled accordingly. Yes, I'm talking height and penile size here for clarification lads.

115379[/snapback]

Come on Mags, keep it out the gutter. It's not like any of us lads have felt the need to say 'massive clits' is it?! Though Gemmill is yet to post I admit.