General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Mine is on an ensuite stud wall and only one side went into wood! Yet it's still very sturdy. If you have brick you should be laughing.

The plastic cable tidys are ideal if you are not going to channel. About £3 a metre with a sticky fix on the back. Simply cut to size and push onto the wall.

asute3e4.jpg

Guess you could even paint it if you really want it to blend in.

Edited by Christmas Tree

Yeh that looks ideal :up:

The skirting is white on a red (I know, I know) wall so that would blend nicely, What can you get in there?

I think I'll be needing HDMI/Ethernet & the power cable.

Yeh that looks ideal :up:

The skirting is white on a red (I know, I know) wall so that would blend nicely, What can you get in there?

I think I'll be needing HDMI/Ethernet & the power cable.

It comes in different sizes so you just buy the one that suits

Posted Image

This one in the bedroom has aerial, electric and Internet cable in it and you could possibly squeeze one more wire in.

Do yourself a favour and buy one of these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LED-01X-Universal-Flat-Screen-LED-LCD-TV-Wall-Bracket-Ultra-Slim-Mount-13-70-/150899043393

Get a couple of heavy duty plugs and drill a couple of long screws into the brick.

You then hang the TV on it like a picture frame. Gets it as flat the wall as anything else you can buy

The only things that go into the wall are the two silver discs. The rest attaches to the TV. As long as you use long enough screws into the brick it will be twice as sturdy as those big fuck off metal brackets

It comes in different sizes so you just buy the one that suits

nyhe4y9y.jpg

This one in the bedroom has aerial, electric and Internet cable in it and you could possibly squeeze one more wire in.

CT dangerously mixing cables of different voltages here.....is there a retained tender in Boldon?....

Voltage categories, important to keep them segregated by at least 50mm mate. Power cable + signal + data= interference,overheating and possibly fire :)

Do you have a smoke alarm, also, how far away is the fire station?

Anybody else love that tingling feeling when you apply some Mint Original Source shower gel to your nads. Proper feels like you're getting a blowjob from The Fortress of Solitude.

Aye it's spot on.

Just don't clean your arse with it the day after you've had a hot and spicy pizza. It burns hotter than a thousand suns.