General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Why should I fear supporting your point? It's a fact pop are aging. ;)

This is the kind of thing that's going on as you well know...Vultures looking to make a quick buck.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2013/jul/21/tory-strategist-lynton-crosby-lobbying

When GSK start paying proper tax in the UK then we might consider them for NHS cherry picking. :lol:

The price of a 45 minute out-patient procedure to change a defibrillator battery in the US.

post-143-137534104395_thumb.jpg

Read 10, I think 3 or 4 were my mam's old books (e.g. Anne of Green Gables) that I used to read at my Gran's house, wouldn't have picked them out myself.

Started and gave up on Lord of the Rings and the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo (I know, everyone seems to love it but I've read the first few pages about 8 times and never got any further).

Seen a few film adaptations though..

11 but there's a fair few books i'm surprised aren't in there purely based on schools covering them, animal farm, lord of the flies and the like.

i'm not a fiction reader at all now, only when i was a kid/in school

Wierd that 'Art of War' and Machiavelli - The Dark Prince are missing.

18 but again quite a few kids books. Weird some that are on that list. The hungry caterpillar? Really?

Also, Don Quixote is not on the list that I could see. That's supposed to be the best selling book of all time after the Bible... why wouldn't that be there? Or did I overlook it?

18 but again quite a few kids books. Weird some that are on that list. The hungry caterpillar? Really?

Also, Don Quixote is not on the list that I could see. That's supposed to be the best selling book of all time after the Bible... why wouldn't that be there? Or did I overlook it?

it has 2 dan brown books in and a ton of absolute classics out, no more needs to be said.

Right so all sorted with the television. It worked really well but we still have to do some tidying of cables. Put a couple of floating shelves in too for the sky box etc etc. (I'm hoping the images resize :lol:

Still in the process of getting stuff sorted in the house so my step by step photos are shite. Telly off wall/Telly on wall. (My couches aren't too nice but they were free so...)

So we measured drilled and hoyed it on the wall basically. Got a Pixel bracket from Richer Sounds. Watching the Sheffield United match on it. Happy tired Tom.

20544lf.jpg

2enub9y.jpg