Scottish Mag

General Random Conversation..

Their response will be something along the lines of the kid never died and it’s all a pharma-conspiracy. That’s where we’re at. 

I'm not a parent and don't especially want to be, so if I'm struggling to find the words to express how I feel about people who play with kids' lives like this, god knows how those of you with kids of your own feel. It's beyond sickening.

• Like 2

It's a bit sad when someone goes down the road of marrying and having kids rather than being really honest - seems unfair on his family even if there's a lot of love there. I used to work with a bloke who did the same but went further in leaving his family for a bloke. 

Maybe it's more truthful to describe himself as bi. 

5 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

My Mam reckons a mutual friend told her in 1991 that wor Phil was gay. I'm not sure how much of a secret it was in the TV world. 

He likes dressing up now, too? 

Kinky bitch! 

12 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Pretty sad in this day and age that he lived most of his life in the closet 

I can only assume he found it difficult to explain it to his family because it’s not remotely shocking in the context of wider society. 

Apparently he was due to be outed by Dan Wootten this weekend.

The idea that he’s suddenly decided he’s gay but hasn’t cheated on his wife is fanciful imo.

You don’t become gay at 50. He’s probably lived his whole adult life in denial. That is pretty sad when it really isn’t the stigma it used to be. Pretty sure his Mrs would have known for a while too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Apparently he was due to be outed by Dan Wootten this weekend.

I've no idea if that's true, but he's a proper cathword so I choose to believe it. :good: 

He’s been on a mission against ITV ever since they binned him off from the Lorraine show.

Plus Schofield is supposed to be a massive cathword himself.

I don't think anyone is that bothered on here, tbh. :lol:

Fwiw, ewerk's assertion about him being outed is what I thought has probably happened. He's probably been with men on the sly for years and he's been forced into coming out. The only time I've really watched/listened to him was when he worked on children's BBC when I was a teenager.