Scottish Mag

General Random Conversation..

So both Jack White and Black Sabbath were awesome & everything worked out pretty smoothly. Although my sister dragged me to Camden which is a shithole.

The Apollo is a class venue - though we did end up front centre for both gigs. There seemed to be a load of moshing at JW for some reason, like it was a metal gig. I don't understand that - or perhaps I'm getting old. :lol:

Sabbath as a band were flawless and sometimes literally stunning, especially the intro - which was an air raid siren before coming out to war pigs, The new drummer is lethal too. Ozzy's voice was a little poor at times but the crowd filled in quite a lot.

So both Jack White and Black Sabbath were awesome & everything worked out pretty smoothly. Although my sister dragged me to Camden which is a shithole.

The Apollo is a class venue - though we did end up front centre for both gigs. There seemed to be a load of moshing at JW for some reason, like it was a metal gig. I don't understand that - or perhaps I'm getting old. :lol:

Sabbath as a band were flawless and sometimes literally stunning, especially the intro - which was an air raid siren before coming out to war pigs, The new drummer is lethal too. Ozzy's voice was a little poor at times but the crowd filled in quite a lot.

Camden isn't my idea of a good night either. I think you'd enjoy South East London, strikes me as your kind of place.

I think you'd enjoy South East London, strikes me as your kind of place.

...you must have an agenda here but I can't work out what it is. :scratchchin:

...you must have an agenda here but I can't work out what it is. :scratchchin:

Keeps him out of South West London innit

Keeps him out of South West London innit

I'm lost here like lads. :lol:

Ended up having a couple of pints in Covent Garden too. Nice and cheap. :unsure2:

I'm lost here like lads. :lol:

Ended up having a couple of pints in Covent Garden too. Nice and cheap. :unsure2:

As has been said to pretty much every visitor to London, don't drink in the touristy bits.

Aye it's not somewhere I wanted to go but we ended up just landing in a random pub on the way from a to b. Didn't really have much time for drinking overall I suppose. The queues at Black Sabbath were about 400 deep so we just got some water and sat down to watch the bands in the sun.

It's all good. Factor in a bit more time on your next visit and Dave will take you some places where they appreciate his presence at the bar. Your jaw will drop. :good:

It's all good. Factor in a bit more time on your next visit and Dave will take you some places where they appreciate his presence at the bar. Your jaw will drop. :good:

:lol:

I'm moving back onto the tube as well, so I'll be able to get back to those bars soooo much easier. (Staying on the train line as well though, so you're not escaping me that easily."