General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Stevie off to the SUNDERLAND airshow today. <_<

Dear me it was like fat club. Unreal scenes. The Red Arrows weren't The Red Arrows this year neither. After that we went to the cinema in Sunderland, watched a canny show, "Dawn of The Planet of the Apes" thoroughly enjoyable even sat amongst mackems. Looking forward to the next one already.

Found out the latest crack from the hospital. I'm in on Friday. They stick a tube in your groin, all through your body and in to your brain to see how much of the memory is fucked. Oh dear. What a life. My actual op won't be till August 14.

Found out the latest crack from the hospital. I'm in on Friday. They stick a tube in your groin, all through your body and in to your brain to see how much of the memory is fucked. Oh dear. What a life. My actual op won't be till August 14.

Is the op on the 14th to take it out Stevie? If so that's good news right?

I'm sure your scared as fuck but try and keep positive and smiling. These fuckers are paid the big bucks for a reason.

If they are sticking a tube in to your groin, i think it might be to have a look at your arteries. In this case, i would have thought its to evaluate the arteries feeding the tumour before the surgery so when they take it out, they know how many blood supplies the tumour has and can more accurately perform the surgery.

Best of luck mate, anything i can do just let us know.

Good luck with that mate. Sure you'll be fine. :)

Was that Moore's horse? I was on the favourite, then observational (11/2 then backed into JF before the off), Toronado. Last leg is Highland Reel in the next race, and as all the others lost I have a massive £1 single going onto it at 11/10. I put it on in the bookies as well so I'd have to collect £2.10 if it won so I hope it loses.

Good luck Stevie.

My DVT treatment is going well and my calf is almost normal but they want to follow-up with a couple of tests to see if there's an underlying cause - my paranoia is sure they're going to find somenthing from a House episode which only 20 humans have ever had.

Good luck Stevie.

My DVT treatment is going well and my calf is almost normal but they want to follow-up with a couple of tests to see if there's an underlying cause - my paranoia is sure they're going to find somenthing from a House episode which only 20 humans have ever had.

:lol:

Is the op on the 14th to take it out Stevie? If so that's good news right?

I'm sure your scared as fuck but try and keep positive and smiling. These fuckers are paid the big bucks for a reason.

Cheers CT. It's a woman who's in charge though, even wor lass raised an eye brow. The Op to get rid is 14/8/14 aye.

If they are sticking a tube in to your groin, i think it might be to have a look at your arteries. In this case, i would have thought its to evaluate the arteries feeding the tumour before the surgery so when they take it out, they know how many blood supplies the tumour has and can more accurately perform the surgery.

Best of luck mate, anything i can do just let us know.

No it's procedural when paralysing half of the brain. The tube goes in to the groin because it's the easiest place to do it apparently. They freeze half the brain to find out where is the part that holds the most memory. Sounds ridiculous but that's what they do.