General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Looks like I'm being shipped off to Saudi Arabia on Saturday.

No alcohol and no eating, drinking or smoking during the day. W00T. :)

surely if you're in your hotel room/ compound/ cell and no one is around, you can eat, drink, smoke, and fap to your hearts content?

Up early as the women has a flight to catch which will leave me with two weeks of looking after myself. :(

....and her with 2 weeks of shagging hot exciting foreigners!! :)

As long as she does not cook them anything nice. :rolleyes:

Looks like I'm being shipped off to Saudi Arabia on Saturday.

No alcohol and no eating, drinking or smoking during the day. W00T. :)

surely if you're in your hotel room/ compound/ cell and no one is around, you can eat, drink, smoke, and fap to your hearts content?

I assume he would be at work. So the weekends are looking even more attractive for him...

Space Raiders are awesome like.

Gutted when they changed the price of the bag from 10p to 15p.

There's a bloody recession on! :)

Yeah but otherwise they may have gone out of business and we would be officionados of the raiders no more! I myself am willing to pay the extra. I must admit I was always a pickled onion supporter but the beef, oh my god, the beef.......munch...munch...munch....

Bloody hell, after closing at the pub tonight, a few of the local young lads were mulling around the car park. It was pretty obvious there was dealing going on as a car had pulled up. My boss walked up to them and told them to fuck off, phoned the police and read out their license plate numbers.

My colleague and I stood near enough to step in if needed, and one of the lads gave me the thumbs up as they drove off. About 10 minutes later, their car shows up and they're all looking in at us as we're having a drink after work. My colleague suggested I walk home with a steak knife, as it wouldn't be the first time I've been jumped on my way home, but I declined. Thankfully I had no aggro walking home, but Christ I was a little shaken up.

:) just found out I've been unsuccesful in my application for a post with the BBC as a location researcher.

Not surprising, but disappointing none-the-less.

:) just found out I've been unsuccesful in my application for a post with the BBC as a location researcher.

Not surprising, but disappointing none-the-less.

Unlucky mate. You've got to keep trying though as those sorts of posts are very competitive. Hopefully it'll stand you in good stead for future applications too.