General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

Well I havent got a ticket to see Muse today ( playing just a couple miles from where I live) So I think we will drive just along ther coast to Shaldon and have a drinkies in the pub on the beach and listen to them there, as I bet we will be able to hear them!

Did you manage to hear anything?

Well I havent got a ticket to see Muse today ( playing just a couple miles from where I live) So I think we will drive just along ther coast to Shaldon and have a drinkies in the pub on the beach and listen to them there, as I bet we will be able to hear them!

Yes awesome! Alot of it has been put on youtube.

So you are saying you sat out side listening to it and watching youtube uploads from peoples phones? :baby:

So you are saying you sat out side listening to it and watching youtube uploads from peoples phones? ;)

:D Noo (I didnt look at youtube untill next day)! :munch:

Speaking of Muse, do you know if you can get the HARP DVD on the cheap?

CD + DVD Live. amazon £4.98

http://www.amazon.co.uk/H-R-P-DVD-Muse/dp/...2220&sr=1-5

Infact scrap that as you'd have to pay postage with it being under a fiver. Play.com is better, £4.99 and free delivery.

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/3476689/H-...07/Product.html

Edited by Toonraider

Speaking of Muse, do you know if you can get the HARP DVD on the cheap?

CD + DVD Live. amazon £4.98

http://www.amazon.co.uk/H-R-P-DVD-Muse/dp/...2220&sr=1-5

Infact scrap that as you'd have to pay postage with it being under a fiver. Play.com is better, £4.99 and free delivery.

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/3476689/H-...07/Product.html

Cheers Chickadee :munch:

I loved Milan when I was there, but the Duomo was shut for refurbishment :munch:

I've never been to Italy, so I'm really looking forward to it. 3 days in Milan, and then 2 days in Genoa.

A little gutted as there's an Inter match on the 20th, which is when we've booked the hotel in Genoa. Tickets were going for £28 as well! ;) I've managed to wangle a stadium tour though, even though it doesn't fit into her itinerary. :D I can't go to Milan without visiting the San Siro though ffs.

I loved Milan when I was there, but the Duomo was shut for refurbishment :munch:

I've never been to Italy, so I'm really looking forward to it. 3 days in Milan, and then 2 days in Genoa.

A little gutted as there's an Inter match on the 20th, which is when we've booked the hotel in Genoa. Tickets were going for £28 as well! ;) I've managed to wangle a stadium tour though, even though it doesn't fit into her itinerary. :D I can't go to Milan without visiting the San Siro though ffs.

Milan and Genoa are both good in different ways. If you are in Genova, try and get upto Porto Chervo.

Think we're just going to find a harbour in Genoa where we can just relax. The Milan half of the trip is going to be the cultural toury sight-seeing bit. I'd love to sit down, have a cold beer, read my book and watch the boats. Lovely. :munch: (Oh and maybe a backrub from the gf wouldn't go amiss ;) )

What about Rosie from work?

You scurrilous cad!

p.s. if you get a chance in the future take your lass to Florence, the old part of the town is fucking lovely.

What about Rosie from work?

You scurrilous cad!

p.s. if you get a chance in the future take your lass to Florence, the old part of the town is fucking lovely.

Nothing wrong with reading the menu if you're not going to be eating. ;) She's just a mate though. :munch:

We'll be visiting the old town Milan on Parky's advice, but any excuse to go on a holiday is a good one, I love 'dicsovering' cities when I'm abroad. I couldn't do the holiday resort thing. :D

:munch: I meant I feel for your lass.

in all seriousness Italy is a beautiful vibrant place, the people are... entertaining and the food is luxury itself.

So you are saying you sat out side listening to it and watching youtube uploads from peoples phones? :D

:icon_lol: Noo (I didnt look at youtube untill next day)! ;)

Talking of Muse, (again) Highlights of shows is on the BBC red button channel all evening, (302) brilliant! :munch:

Did something occur this year , apart from the obvious, that prevented the "Annual TT Summer Pissup" ?? Been musing on that for a while now?

Ah ...maybe it was organised in the secret forum ..... :munch: