General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

you're ace alex, always the eurdite comment :angry:

and always accompanied by an appropriate smiley...I think I'll use this one now  :icon_lol:

:razz:

59555[/snapback]

Make that very touchy :D

there's crow and I know he's outside, but it's really fucking dark, so I can't see him, so I plan to wait for a passing comet or low flying helicopter to either scare him off, or at least reveal his location.

once I know ehere he is I can stop thinking about that Simpsons episode where Bart is the Raven from Edgar Allen Poe's poem.

59305[/snapback]

No comment required really :D

.. darn you Lou-annabellafontaine queen of the ?"huh"?

now I gotta go back downstairs and make myself a real cuppa tea after seeing that one.

oh and Hippy boy, you should know that I'm standing in your house

Dressed as a mime, my beret at a jaunty angle

with a stiletto dagger dancing through my nimble fingers

a bloodied smile 'pon my face

and the severed limb of a family pet stuck 'twixt my teeth.

I'm softly singing "Where have all the Cowboys gone" by Paula Cole and I'm coming to cut your hippy face off :icon_lol:

59284[/snapback]

Loads more where these came from :D

No comment required really  :razz:

59571[/snapback]

this is novel, a one line post by alex that says nowt and is accompanied by a smiley... :angry:

:D

59577[/snapback]

Seething tbh :icon_lol:

I stayed in with my girly housemates and worked on a practical report while they payed drinking games and got progressively dishevelled. I was then roped into being the Sultan of Spin, now while you and I may have mistaken this for perhaps a wee jaunt into the wonderful world of cool pseudonym-ed D-J's like Fat Boy Slim and Mr Scruff, it was, instead, simply the task of flicking the Twister Spinner and calling out the designated body part and colour...

now small and petty men may have misused the trust and grown power hungry when faced with this responsibility. One would imagine they would deliberate and asess the most inconvenient limb and coressponding hue, forcing the aforementioned inebriated ladies into the most perplexing and... dare I say provocative of stance for mere amusement...

if I said I didn't do this a little I'd be lying....

so I won't say it

instead I'll say that phrase that rattled around my head for the hour or so, that the game took up.

Booooobies"

56374[/snapback]

Should I go on?

Seething tbh :icon_lol:

59579[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

No comment required really  :icon_lol:

59571[/snapback]

;)

That's her! ;)

59004[/snapback]

;)

Canny random like :angry:

59530[/snapback]

:)

Sounds about right :razz:

59452[/snapback]

:D

etc. etc. etc. tbh :ithankyou:

Hello boys.

Can we play nice for a bit now I'm back?

Or I'll leave you* so that I can go and make my Free As A River t-shirt for tonight......

* this was meant to be seen as A Bad Thing... but I think my plan will probably backfire.....

Hello boys.

Can we play nice for a bit now I'm back?

Or I'll leave you* so that I can go and make my Free As A River t-shirt for tonight......

* this was meant to be seen as A Bad Thing... but I think my plan will probably backfire.....

59596[/snapback]

Aye, ok.

Could've fooled me like.

59595[/snapback]

it seems I did... :D

Hey Lou,

I don't get the "Free as a River" reference.

tell me

59599[/snapback]

I think it only makes sense if you're au fait with the terms gallah, yoot and drongo

In Neighbours FOREVER ago Karl got all back into his uni band-ness (The Right Prescription) and started forever singing their old song, Free As A River.

It's so bad it's ABSOLUTELY FAN-bloody-TASTIC.

The only bit I can remember goes "You've got to be free! .. free as a riivvvaaahhhhh....."

Anyways, then when Susan had her amnesia, she found a tape of the song and decided it was the BEST THING EVER and so they played it lots then.

One of my plans for Oz was to go to a Karl gig and request this song until either A- he played it, or B- I got thrown out. I didn't get to do that in Oz.

Tonight is my night :D

And yes, I'm fully aware of how ridiculously sad and pathetic this all is!! :icon_lol:

Could've fooled me like.

59595[/snapback]

it seems I did... :D

Hey Lou,

I don't get the "Free as a River" reference.

tell me

59599[/snapback]

I think it only makes sense if you're au fait with the terms gallah, yoot and drongo

59602[/snapback]

Karl Kennedy's on tonight isn't he?

Jesus wept tbh.