General Random Conversation..

Scottish Mag

You're right there, tbh :rolleyes:

Lecture time!!! *shudder*

58978[/snapback]

She's quite fit though, I'll give you that. Too nice for an on-screen relationship with a Steve lookalike that's for sure.

Who was Dee off Neighbours again? I recognise the name. Who was she realted to/going out with? I'd say shagging but no-one ever used to shag in Neighbours (apart from Karl and Susan) a trend I've noticed has changed over the last couple of years. Bring back the innocence and scences of major misunderstandings!

Who was Dee off Neighbours again? I recognise the name. Who was she realted to/going out with? I'd say shagging but no-one ever used to shag in Neighbours (apart from Karl and Susan) a trend I've noticed has changed over the last couple of years. Bring back the innocence and scences of major misunderstandings!

58981[/snapback]

Turdfish

58981[/snapback]

Turdfish

58982[/snapback]

Gemmill? :rolleyes:

58981[/snapback]

Turdfish

58982[/snapback]

Gemmill? :rolleyes:

58985[/snapback]

Looks like Steve, does that help?

I remember her now! Blonde, big tits, died after being released from hospital with the all clear or something?

58991[/snapback]

Typical which of those details you've got right, eh?

Died whilst driving en route to her honeymoon - car went off a cliff into the sea and they never found her.

Harold-esque*, tbh. :rolleyes:

* except for the "blonde, big tits" bit....

YAY huzzah, pip pip and yipity fucking doo daa

finished my report with over 12 hours to spare!

well... now I've got hours and hours of playlists, so I can't really use that as an excuse to not do work... how the bloody hell am I going to procrastinate now?

oh dear.. this is troubling :rolleyes:

that's sweet of you.

ok now that you're my servant I need you to come make me a brew, and a toasted sarny... oooh and find something to warm me hands up cos I've just fingerless cycling gloves and they're cold... a nice mug of tea would be nice... oh but you're already doing that.

lucky day you only have to do two things now

yay fer you! :rolleyes:

I remember her now! Blonde, big tits, died after being released from hospital with the all clear or something?

58991[/snapback]

Typical which of those details you've got right, eh?

Died whilst driving en route to her honeymoon - car went off a cliff into the sea and they never found her.

Harold-esque*, tbh. :rolleyes:

* except for the "blonde, big tits" bit....

59055[/snapback]

you mean the blonde part ;)

shoulda known hippy boy was lurking

59250[/snapback]

How you doing fish face?

You know last night I had this dream, well it wasn't so much a dream but it was a vision, well it wasn't so much a vision but it was a drug induced trip and in it you were real, like I mean really real as in you actually existed and then you had stomach cramps and disappeared down the lavatory.

that's sweet of you.

ok now that you're my servant I need you to come make me a brew, and a toasted sarny... oooh and find something to warm me hands up cos I've just fingerless cycling gloves and they're cold... a nice mug of tea would be nice... oh but you're already doing that.

lucky day you only have to do two things now

yay fer you! ;)

59248[/snapback]

Don't push your luck, dearest. :blink:

:rolleyes:

Thought I'd be nice though... if lazy....

wagntea.jpg

Night night y'all.

.. darn you Lou-annabellafontaine queen of the ?"huh"?

now I gotta go back downstairs and make myself a real cuppa tea after seeing that one.

oh and Hippy boy, you should know that I'm standing in your house

Dressed as a mime, my beret at a jaunty angle

with a stiletto dagger dancing through my nimble fingers

a bloodied smile 'pon my face

and the severed limb of a family pet stuck 'twixt my teeth.

I'm softly singing "Where have all the Cowboys gone" by Paula Cole and I'm coming to cut your hippy face off :D

While you're there could you give the lounge room a quick hoover and don't forget to flush the toilet after you have finishing eating your late night snack, ok fish face.

Edited by sammynb

A hearth rug? In Australia? :D

Look I know you are often keen for a splash or two of fresh water but your obsession with the dog's water bowl is beyond a joke.

When is a horse a horse of course when it's not really a horse it just a geordie fish. Now down fideo, you're not going to get it doggie stlye here no matter how much you whine so back on your box.