Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So where are people going tonight, or have you all already gone?

159881[/snapback]

Union Rooms - meeting at 7.30....

159882[/snapback]

Nice one. I doubt I'll be there for 7.30 but should be in before eight with a bit of luck.

I'm not there.

might go to the trent tomorrow for a beer or three.

Ihope youall have a good night, but not too good so that you're incapable of witty banter, joy and merriment tomorrow

Craig- do not, I repeat DO NOT send me a text again saying there's a whole bunch of toontasticers in front of you and then not answer your damn mobile!!!! :(:D

new definition for Cock Tease

rather than a girl teasing your cock, it's teasing a girl about the prospect of talking to a bunch of cocks. :(

Linz, you're a star!

Pud, mwah!

Wolfgang- sorry- was messing with you a bit :).

Ritchie... call me :(:D)

Craig you lightweight!

Jimbo- I'll let you know when- but wash your hands first yeh?

Very nice... hell it was GREAT!!!!! talking to you lot!

oh if only we were allowed to post photos...

eh Craig??

159953[/snapback]

How is he this morning? :(

Think you're definitely gonna see a return from retirement today at the football. See if there's any magic left in these shapely, toned legs of mine.

eh Craig??

159953[/snapback]

How is he this morning? :(

Think you're definitely gonna see a return from retirement today at the football. See if there's any magic left in these shapely, toned legs of mine.

159954[/snapback]

I'm very well thank you - wishg I'd never had that fucking burger though..... :D

eh Craig??

159953[/snapback]

How is he this morning? :D

159954[/snapback]

I'm very well thank you - wishg I'd never had that fucking burger though..... :lol:

159957[/snapback]

Ahh, the dodgy burger/kebab/pizza excuse. :(

See you there Dan. I should be there alright - probably going to have to pick my car up after the 5 a side. The bloke who's fixing it (bearing in mind he's fixing one door that won't open) just rang me to say "You don't have a spare key do you? Only I've locked yours inside your car." :)

apparently DanthMan showed up late for the football and just wandered about, several board seniors were quite put off by this young unknown.

Scot Mag even fell silent for thirteen seconds....

a record by all accounts

p.s. before it comes from anyone else, I had a very red forehead.

But I blame un-geographically nice weather and a lack of foresight

but at least it didn't stop conversations about; a drug fuelled gay orgy on a submarine, Dwarf Chess (I don't trust their little hands), the obligatory weightloss conversation and of course my being the only one who could understand Ritchie in full flow...

but it was nice to meet a few new/old faces, I was impressed by Jimbo's distinct lack of hair.. I felt positively hirsute in comparison, oh and a special mention to Harry, I hope he can balance defeating Voldemort and keep Toontasitc running nicely...

oh and Cats hair looked nice as did her norks :(

Linz, you're a star!

Pud, mwah!

Wolfgang- sorry- was messing with you a bit :).

Ritchie... call me :(:D)

Craig you lightweight!

Jimbo- I'll let you know when- but wash your hands first yeh?

Very nice... hell it was GREAT!!!!! talking to you lot!

159948[/snapback]

I am logged on under peasepud's, but I definitely won't ask you on the phone how you are again [/wolfgang]

A good night was had by all, I would think. Especially Sandy - we've got video evidence to prove it. Anyone who can sell a belt to a bloke in a pub for a fiver deserves respect. :D .....even if he loses a lot of that respect by dancing to a Grease megamix. And getting caught on video for the full 3 minutes of said megamix. :(

oh and Cats hair looked nice as did her norks blush2.gif

I'm still suspicious of your complimentary tone, but yes, both my hair and 'norks' were in fine fettle today :D

Fab day and evening. Lovely to see and spend time with everyone. We should do it all again soon :(

By the way, an UNBELIEVABLE performance from me in the 5 a side today. My involvement was on a par with Walcott going to the world cup in terms of surprises and let me tell you, 3 goals later and countless opposition attacks thwarted, people were left open-mouthed by what I still have to offer the game. A permanent return from retirement is not out of the question. AND I kicked the German to the ground - GO ON ME!

My involvement was on a par with Walcott going to the world cup in terms of surprises

160089[/snapback]

What? It was almost like you weren't there at all? :(

My involvement was on a par with Walcott going to the world cup in terms of surprises

160089[/snapback]

What? It was almost like you weren't there at all? :(

160091[/snapback]

:)

Foolish comment! I wonder if that fuckwit is still at the station waiting for his lass to come and get him btw. :D

160089[/snapback]

What? It was almost like you weren't there at all? :D

160091[/snapback]

:lol:

Foolish comment! I wonder if that fuckwit is still at the station waiting for his lass to come and get him btw. :)

160094[/snapback]

Nah, I've had a text. His lovely girlfriend came to pick him up. Personally I'd have left him there like! :(