Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

My involvement was on a par with Walcott going to the world cup in terms of surprises

160089[/snapback]

What? It was almost like you weren't there at all? :D

160091[/snapback]

:lol:

Foolish comment! I wonder if that fuckwit is still at the station waiting for his lass to come and get him btw. :lol:

160094[/snapback]

Nah, I've had a text. His lovely girlfriend came to pick him up. Personally I'd have left him there like! :(

160095[/snapback]

Ah well at least he's safe home. :)

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

enteraining went/is going fine

Did you manage to get Jimbo's deposit out of that t-shirt (the size of which had to be seen to be belived, I thought at first Cath had picked something from the army surplus store) ? :(

By the way, an UNBELIEVABLE performance from me in the 5 a side today.  My involvement was on a par with Walcott going to the world cup in terms of surprises and let me tell you, 3 goals later and countless opposition attacks thwarted, people were left open-mouthed by what I still have to offer the game.  A permanent return from retirement is not out of the question.  AND I kicked the German to the ground - GO ON ME!

160089[/snapback]

Especially agent Gemmil playing with a blue top for away side. :(

oh and a special mention to Harry, I hope he can balance defeating Voldemort and keep Toontasitc running nicely...

160079[/snapback]

fuck right off you red headed twat!!! :(

My involvement was on a par with Walcott going to the world cup in terms of surprises

160089[/snapback]

What? It was almost like you weren't there at all? :D

160091[/snapback]

Was there a memer of Kajagoogoo there then? :(

enteraining went/is going fine

Did you manage to get Jimbo's deposit out of that t-shirt (the size of which had to be seen to be belived, I thought at first Cath had picked something from the army surplus store) ? :D

160103[/snapback]

Would be skintight on you - FACTIZZLE MY NIZZLE. :)

And if Jimbo did deposit something in it, Cath wore it for the duration of the second half anyway. :(

Who won the football then?

Who was that in the horrible white tracksuit by the way?!

160129[/snapback]

White tracksuit?! I think you were looking at the wrong group of people. :D

Locals won the football. :(

Who won the football then?

Who was that in the horrible white tracksuit by the way?!

160129[/snapback]

White tracksuit?! I think you were looking at the wrong group of people. :)

Locals won the football. :(

160132[/snapback]

Nah was definetly the right group, recognised a few faces from when I came a couple of years ago. He must have just been standing around the same spot, had a horrendous white tracksuit top on and a massive big white cap on. Not the charva type, one of those pretty-boys who think it actually looks trendy :D

Heya everyone.

As for me wondering around, don't blame me! I asked the bloke outside the court if they were finished in there, he said you all were so I wandered in! Didn't realise you were still all playing! Sorry I had to rush off as well, was rather bizarre meeting you all.

Still dunno who is who, I introduced myself to Papa L 3 times, thinking he was 3 different people! :D Sorry mate.

Next piss-up I'll come properly, I'm usually well talkative! You can see the real me. :(

You can see the real me.  :D

160143[/snapback]

Ritchie was worried that he was going to see the real you in the changing rooms.... :(

We need to do something to encourage female participation on the board because piss-ups are looking more and more like a bunch of geeks meeting off the internet.

while the female company was loverly there were only four there!

You can see the real me.  :D

160143[/snapback]

Ritchie was worried that he was going to see the real you in the changing rooms.... :(

We need to do something to encourage female participation on the board because piss-ups are looking more and more like a bunch of geeks meeting off the internet.

160144[/snapback]

Sunstroke have you seeing double?!

You can see the real me.  :lol:

160143[/snapback]

Ritchie was worried that he was going to see the real you in the changing rooms.... :D

160144[/snapback]

I'd have loved to have been there :( But too far just for that. Hope i can meet you all for a drinkies soon when i come up for a REAL match though :)

Heya everyone.

As for me wondering around, don't blame me! I asked the bloke outside the court if they were finished in there, he said you all were so I wandered in! Didn't realise you were still all playing! Sorry I had to rush off as well, was rather bizarre meeting you all.

Still dunno who is who, I introduced myself to Papa L 3 times, thinking he was 3 different people!  :) Sorry mate.

Next piss-up I'll come properly, I'm usually well talkative! You can see the real me.  :(

160143[/snapback]

See Jimbo for guidelines.... :D

Personally, I thought the 5-a-side was a massive success. I couldn't believe how competitive it was. :( Plus, no fatalities, a bonus you'll agree. Well done everyone who turned out for it, I really enjoyed it. Annual event?

Personally, I thought the 5-a-side was a massive success. I couldn't believe how competitive it was.  :( Plus, no fatalities, a bonus you'll agree. Well done everyone who turned out for it, I really enjoyed it. Annual event?

160152[/snapback]

I'd second that like, it was a canny game and if I remember correctly there may have been one or two quality goals scored.

Didnt somebody chip it over an opponents (lets call him Mr C) head then skin Mr C and volley it in?

:D

Cheers to SLP for sorting out the 5-a-side and Cath for sorting out the restaurant btw. :(

160156[/snapback]

aye seconded there like, although Cath took the food organisation a little too far with two trips to the Lodge in as many days. :D

Sunstroke have you seeing double?!

160146[/snapback]

160144[/snapback]

:( what might I be talking about then Scott... what do two girls have four of between them?

do I need to spell it out?

Thats me just back home 10 minutes ago and having a look at the photographic evidence..

Was a great weekend, meal on saturday was fantastic though the burger on Friday was fookin rank.

We should make the football a regular thing when there is a 5 kick off on a Saturday..