Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

The 5-a-side wasn't that one sided imo. Considering there was a crocked jorman, a gall bladderless east anglian (I've been there, it's like Dune) and we kept putting on a  :D fresh  :) player every 5 minutes or so then we'd have wanted our arses kicking if we didn't win. Like I say though, that first 10 minutes was unbelievably competitive, all sorts of limbs flying in.  :(

160508[/snapback]

You must have visited on a good day !

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! :P

;)

160566[/snapback]

I meant only those of us above 5ft of course. People like you rob the rest of us of our dignity.

:rolleyes:

Yeah! :P

;)

160566[/snapback]

I meant only those of us above 5ft of course. People like you rob the rest of us of our dignity.

160653[/snapback]

I don't trust their little hands

Ps I still dont know the final score

160654[/snapback]

Neither do we! ;)

The locals won and I'm guessing it was something like 12-7 or something like that...

160654[/snapback]

Neither do we! ;)

The locals won and I'm guessing it was something like 12-7 or something like that...

160663[/snapback]

A five goal head start for fielding Scott I take it? :rolleyes:

160654[/snapback]

Neither do we! ;)

160663[/snapback]

160683[/snapback]

Here man, one of the 7 they got was scored by me when I changed sides with 2 minutes to go to try and tip the balance in their favour at the end. If they'd had me all game it would have been a very differerent story indeed. :P

160654[/snapback]

Neither do we! ;)

160663[/snapback]

160683[/snapback]

If it wasn't for him, we'd only have had 5! And aye, he was crowing about that fact! :P

EDIT: see above :rolleyes:

160654[/snapback]

Neither do we! ;)

160663[/snapback]

160683[/snapback]

If it wasn't for him, we'd only have had 5! And aye, he was crowing about that fact! :P

EDIT: see above :rolleyes:

160687[/snapback]

ps. Did I mention the skinning of Ritchie as well as Craig? :P

160740[/snapback]

I`d hardly call stepping over the top of me "skinning" me...

You and Peter Crouch - A pair of freaks ;)

160741[/snapback]

speaking of which (ye cheeky shortarsed git!) did anyone get the Crouch Robot on video? :rolleyes:

160740[/snapback]

160741[/snapback]

speaking of which (ye cheeky shortarsed git!) did anyone get the Crouch Robot on video? :rolleyes:

160743[/snapback]

I hope not!

A cross between Peter Crouch and David O Leary doing the Robot would not be a pretty sight tbh..

160740[/snapback]

160741[/snapback]

160743[/snapback]

I hope not!

A cross between Peter Crouch and David O Leary doing the Robot would not be a pretty sight tbh..

160745[/snapback]

The recounting of this event has now prompted mental images that are the stuff of nightmares or bad acid trips. In ten minutes I still have yet to stop laughing!

The 5-a-side wasn't that one sided imo. Considering there was a crocked jorman, a gall bladderless east anglian (I've been there, it's like Dune) and we kept putting on a  :P fresh  :rolleyes: player every 5 minutes or so then we'd have wanted our arses kicking if we didn't win. Like I say though, that first 10 minutes was unbelievably competitive, all sorts of limbs flying in.  ;)

160508[/snapback]

Competitive? :rolleyes: To what I am used to from my pub team this was rather like a game of women's football... :rolleyes:

The 5-a-side wasn't that one sided imo. Considering there was a crocked jorman, a gall bladderless east anglian (I've been there, it's like Dune) and we kept putting on a  :P fresh  :rolleyes: player every 5 minutes or so then we'd have wanted our arses kicking if we didn't win. Like I say though, that first 10 minutes was unbelievably competitive, all sorts of limbs flying in.  ;)

160508[/snapback]

Competitive? :rolleyes: To what I am used to from my pub team this was rather like a game of women's football... :rolleyes:

160747[/snapback]

You say that now, but when I was towering over you on Saturday having kicked your entire arse, it was a very different story. :(:blush:

The 5-a-side wasn't that one sided imo. Considering there was a crocked jorman, a gall bladderless east anglian (I've been there, it's like Dune) and we kept putting on a   :P fresh  :rolleyes: player every 5 minutes or so then we'd have wanted our arses kicking if we didn't win. Like I say though, that first 10 minutes was unbelievably competitive, all sorts of limbs flying in.  ;)

160508[/snapback]

160747[/snapback]

You say that now, but when I was towering over you on Saturday having kicked your entire arse, it was a very different story. :blush::blush:

160751[/snapback]

You didn't take him out the game with the opportunity of the body check though but i seen it in your face that you were thinking about it :(

160508[/snapback]

160747[/snapback]

You say that now, but when I was towering over you on Saturday having kicked your entire arse, it was a very different story. B):(

160751[/snapback]

You didn't take him out the game with the opportunity of the body check though but i seen it in your face that you were thinking about it :icon_lol:

160753[/snapback]

:blush:

Perish the thought. :blush:

160508[/snapback]

160747[/snapback]

You say that now, but when I was towering over you on Saturday having kicked your entire arse, it was a very different story. :(:blush:

160751[/snapback]

Yep, when having no football ability you do resort to kicking after others. Typical Englishman then. Shame that the match had to be abandoned due to Dantheman's pitch invasion. We still would have had enough time for a penalty shoot out...

160508[/snapback]

160747[/snapback]

You say that now, but when I was towering over you on Saturday having kicked your entire arse, it was a very different story. :blush::blush:

160751[/snapback]

Yep, when having no football ability you do resort to kicking after others. Typical Englishman then. Shame that the match had to be abandoned due to Dantheman's pitch invasion. We still would have had enough time for a penalty shoot out...

160757[/snapback]

That would have been fine with me, I was on your side by then. :(

Saying that i do not know what was worse, Puds version of the Robot or Isegrims impersonation of David Hasslehoff and the Baywatch dancing...

Jesus fookin wept!!  ;)

160748[/snapback]

Is it alright if I blame a dodgy burger... :rolleyes: