Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

We should make the football a regular thing when there is a 5 kick off on a Saturday..

160165[/snapback]

Agree with that, any chance we get to have a game would be good. As long as we can get even 8 people its enough for a game.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunstroke have you seeing double?!

160146[/snapback]

while the female company was loverly there were only four there!

160144[/snapback]

:D what might I be talking about then Scott... what do two girls have four of between them?

do I need to spell it out?

160163[/snapback]

Apparently so. And you know you've made a shit joke when you need to spell it out. :(

Well I did manage to make an accidental and very fleeting visit.. :(

Glad yous all enjoyed it though. Will definitely show my face properly next time. :D

So, I am back in Birminham now. The nice things about trains is that you can sleep all the way back ... while others have to drive home with no sleep and dodgy memories.

The football was GREAT although a bit onesided... At least the non-locals were trying to copy Newcastle's style of football. No plan, just bump the ball whereever you want.

Good job by Cath and SLP to sort all those things out.

Hang on, were you there Isegrim? Did I see you?

160190[/snapback]

I think you were too busy shaking Papa L's hand and making the impression of a hyperactive weirdo...

160191[/snapback]

:( Sounds like me. I'm canny banter in real life, just wanted to make sure I met anyone in the 5 minutes I was there!

160190[/snapback]

I think you were too busy shaking Papa L's hand and making the impression of a hyperactive weirdo...

160191[/snapback]

:D Sounds like me. I'm canny banter in real life, just wanted to make sure I met anyone in the 5 minutes I was there!

160192[/snapback]

Like Annabel Chong with handshakes tbh. We were even all sweating and red-faced. :(

160190[/snapback]

160191[/snapback]

:) Sounds like me. I'm canny banter in real life, just wanted to make sure I met anyone in the 5 minutes I was there!

160192[/snapback]

Like Annabel Chong with handshakes tbh. We were even all sweating and red-faced. :(

160194[/snapback]

:lol: Was doing my best impression of the bloke off Banzai! :D Next time you do the footy though, I'll come along for the whole thing, if I can find it! Was pottering about Eldon Square for 10 mins trying to find the pitch, like a bloody maze!

Apparently so.  And you know you've made a shit joke when you need to spell it out. :D

160172[/snapback]

Mong :(

I've just got back, first job was to find a change of avatar ( Thanks Cath !! I'll get you back for that comment !), currently walking like Douglas Bader thanks to the 5-a-side match.

A thoroughly enjoyable weekend all round, special thanks to SLP and Cath for making the arrangements, and a massive thank you to Pud for inviting a serial wanker into his posh apartment, I can only guess you'd thoroughly read the terms and conditions of your contents insurance policy regarding damage to upholstery.

I'm still unsure of the meaning of the "careful you don't toss yourself off the balcony" comment.

and apologies to Dan The man, I hope you weren't offended by the "who the fuck are you" look I had on my face when we shook hands, shame you couldn't have joined in the game !

Fucking hell, only just home Jimbo, you must be wrecked!  I've done fuck all all day and I'm aching all over from the football so the thought of a 7 hour drive..... :(

160236[/snapback]

Aye I'll need a wheelchair for the rest of the week ! managed to do the return drive in 5.5 hours, must have had a tail wind !

Jimbo is balder than me

Fact-le Wax!

160242[/snapback]

That is a fact, and I sense a more than just a little delight on your part on this discovery, your next step is to end the denial and stop the well groomed teasing of hair to cover maximum area of scalp.

For this is the first step on the road to combover.

Shave it off and join the Mitchell clan.

:(

I've just got back, first job was to find a change of avatar ( Thanks Cath !! I'll get you back for that comment !)

160234[/snapback]

:(

It was just on one of the photos in particular - you were the spit of Phil! :D

Do I get any of the photos now I've attended? :(

160268[/snapback]

I think it's in the small print of the rules about having to attend for more than 30 seconds just to see what people look like :D

Edited by catmag

OOOOOooo! Cath, can I see the photos? :lol:

.......What the fuck came over me there...! :D

*cough cough* giz a look at the photo's man Cath :)

My mate says I can look a bit like grant mitchell at times :( I've grew my hair back now though and have a few grey hairs so I guess I kinda look more like George Clooney. :lol:

Well I'm finally home thanks to a lovely accident just outside Sheffield! :lol:

Fantastic to have met you all at long last - a very big thank you to Peasepud for putting me up and also for letting me "pray to the porcelain god" yesterday morning! :(

Also to Cath for sorting the meal and every other small detail of the weekend - how the hell you remembered what everyone was drinking was beyond me!

Oh aye and to SLP for sorting out the 5-a-side. I think we all did particularly well actually :lol:

Was nice to be home for the first time in 7 years - I'm missing it all again :lol: What I'm not missing is someone crowing about THAT goal he scored yesterday! :)

Anyone got a belt they want to sell? :D

Anyone got a belt they want to sell? :D

160281[/snapback]

I could do with a belt myself !

160284[/snapback]

I hear GeordieShandy is quite handy at flogging them! :(