Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

Guest Toplass-101

Well I knew what I was letting myself in for, on our 1st date he asked me to step outside the club for a "breath of fresh air", and believe me, thats exactly what it felt like.

mmuuuahahahahahaaaaaah!

(Ill be getting wrong now)  :nufc:

141312[/snapback]

So tempted to make a very rude analogy there but the other way round :(

141763[/snapback]

Oi :D

:D ya Cheeky Charlie

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Toplass-101
* steps in from outside the thread and innocently asks...

Have I missed owt? which poor sod we taking the piss out of now then?

142211[/snapback]

:nufc:

Right, update on the pitch...

Eldon Leisure have changed their policy when it comes to booking the pitches. You can block book any time in advance, but one off bookings (like we're doing) can only be done the week in advance. So, basically, if anyone block books 12-1 on a Saturday between now and July 8th then it's tough shit apparently. Although, the lass reckons no-one has that as a block booking at the moment.

GREAT system.

Jumpers for goalposts tbh.....isnt it? Marvellous.

144932[/snapback]

It should be alright, it just means we have to wait till July 8th to book it which is a shit system really. I'm quite pally with the lass on the desk like, she fancies one of the lads off my team so I'm hoping she's a goer and will book it early if I promise her he'll slip her one.

Jumpers for goalposts tbh.....isnt it? Marvellous.

144932[/snapback]

It should be alright, it just means we have to wait till July 8th to book it which is a shit system really. I'm quite pally with the lass on the desk like, she fancies one of the lads off my team so I'm hoping she's a goer and will book it early if I promise her he'll slip her one.

144988[/snapback]

Nice one. I want you there at Eldon Leisure at 12.00am on July8th then as if it were a Harry Potter book release, in your full wizard/hobbit regalia.

Eldon Leisure have changed their policy when it comes to booking the pitches. You can block book any time in advance, but one off bookings (like we're doing) can only be done the week in advance. So, basically, if anyone block books 12-1 on a Saturday between now and July 8th then it's tough shit apparently. Although, the lass reckons no-one has that as a block booking at the moment.

GREAT system.

144896[/snapback]

I bet the fucking place is now sponsored by ToonAle and will ban you if you fart out of tune as well! :lol:

GREAT system.

144896[/snapback]

so block book saturdays 12-1 from the week we want if for the next year then we'll just not turn up after that :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Moi

Scott

Pud n Linz

Craig

Ritchie

Isegrim

Jimbo

Jilliano

Mr Halliwell

Sandy

Samuel Pepys

Alexis

Daveleftpeg

Papa

Is this the final line up then?

152474[/snapback]

Good point, I need definite numbers before I book it as it's going to cost £30 and I'm a tight bastid. I take it a few off that list are going to the meal but aren't playing (Cath and Scott the Hermo for 2) so could all those who are definitely playing please let me know asap, I think PM'd me would probably be a good idea.

I'm certainly still coming, but not 100% sure about playing tbh, I'm still not over my surgery yet, I might have a quick 5mins but that would probably be my limit if that.

Moi

Scott

Pud n Linz

Craig

Ritchie

Isegrim

Jimbo

Jilliano

Mr Halliwell

Sandy

Samuel Pepys

Alexis

Daveleftpeg

Papa

152474[/snapback]

Good point, I need definite numbers before I book it as it's going to cost £30 and I'm a tight bastid. I take it a few off that list are going to the meal but aren't playing (Cath and Scott the Hermo for 2) so could all those who are definitely playing please let me know asap, I think PM'd me would probably be a good idea.

152506[/snapback]

I'm just there for the drinking of alcohol before and after the match, none of this running about nonsense!!!

Moi

Scott

Pud n Linz

Craig

Ritchie

Isegrim

Jimbo

Jilliano

Mr Halliwell

Sandy

Samuel Pepys

Alexis

Daveleftpeg

Papa

152474[/snapback]

:(

Whats the odds half the people do not turn up..?

141207[/snapback]

If I book this restaurant they better bloody turn up, or they'll have me to deal with!!

141208[/snapback]

Are we any closer to actual numbers for the meal?

141210[/snapback]

I've been editing the post on page 8 as I know who's eating and so far we have..

Moi

Scott

Pud n Linz

Craig

Ritchie

Isegrim

Jimbo

Jilliano

Mr Halliwell

Sandy

Samuel Pepys

Alexis

Daveleftpeg

Anyone else who wants to be added needs to speak up soon.

141213[/snapback]

My mate John actually pronounces that as Samuel Pepys (Peppeees!) an arl, the spaz. Thats what getting learned off nuns does for you! :(:P

Too late to stick me name down to play? I wouldn't mind a kick aboot since I was only a spectator at the last one following my shark attack incident! :(

Edited by Geordiesned

Guest CrimsonFault
Too late to stick me name down to play? I wouldn't mind a kick aboot since I was only a spectator at the last one following my shark attack incident! :(

152813[/snapback]

Fuck off, nerd.

Too late to stick me name down to play? I wouldn't mind a kick aboot since I was only a spectator at the last one following my shark attack incident! :icon_lol:

152813[/snapback]

Fuck off, nerd.

152815[/snapback]

:( Not taken the medication this morning (again) you fucking inbred twat? :P

Guest CrimsonFault
Too late to stick me name down to play? I wouldn't mind a kick aboot since I was only a spectator at the last one following my shark attack incident! :icon_lol:

152813[/snapback]

Fuck off, nerd.

152815[/snapback]

152817[/snapback]

Hope you get kicked to death by a fucking one legged transvestite you cunt.

Too late to stick me name down to play? I wouldn't mind a kick aboot since I was only a spectator at the last one following my shark attack incident! :rolleyes:

152813[/snapback]

Fuck off, nerd.

152815[/snapback]

152817[/snapback]

Hope you get kicked to death by a fucking one legged transvestite you cunt.

152819[/snapback]

That's actually my fantasy! :icon_lol::blush: