Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be playing.  Your ego's couldn't take being nutmegged by a girl :(

153687[/snapback]

We could still invite this small Swedish girl over for SLP if there are not enough people turning up for the football. :blink:

153691[/snapback]

Fuck off! :rolleyes:

Right, we've reached the dizzy heights of 7, 3 more required and it's GAME ON..

Moi

Matt

Geordiesned

Craig

Peasepud

Geordieshandy

Manc-mag

Scottish Mag makes 8.

I assume (from what I remember) that Alex and Jimbo were going to play which would make 10.

153872[/snapback]

Jimbos a doubt after his recent operations so I think we`ll need another.

Saying that he`ll probably be as useful as me if he does play, my knees are fucked again and I will be hobbling about like a 90 year old.

I could play but I would need to be pretty much hobbled before the game to bring myself down to your level.

153879[/snapback]

We all know about your sporting excellence. Or lack of it.

I remember Jimbo saying he'd had his gall bladder out, I expect his stomach will be sorer than his nob at the minute.

I did play for a couple of times in recent weeks and it went all right. I do have a last routine check on my knee next week or later this week and will decide afterwards. If only one player is missing I could probably make up the numbers. Though, I am still a bit über-cautious when playing.

I did play for a couple of times in recent weeks and it went all right. I do have a last routine check on my knee next week or later this week and will decide afterwards. If only one player is missing I could probably make up the numbers. Though, I am still a bit über-cautious when playing.

153893[/snapback]

I can be on stand-by with ice packs if you like?

153893[/snapback]

153934[/snapback]

Rather a sixpack of cool beer and a flight ticket to Dr. Steadman tbh. :blink:

I'm afraid you'll have to scratch my name from the list! I'd completely forgotten that I'm at my mates' wedding on the 15th. Sorry to fuck you around like.

153944[/snapback]

Fined a weeks wages and given a 6 match International ban.

So, we have...woooh...7! :blink:

Moi

Matt

Craig

Peasepud

Geordieshandy

Manc-mag

Scottish Mag

We've got a 'maybe' from Isegrim and Jimbo depending on health (soft as shite southeners if you ask me) and a note from Gemmill's mam.

153893[/snapback]

153934[/snapback]

Rather a sixpack of cool beer and a flight ticket to Dr. Steadman tbh. :blink:

153950[/snapback]

I cannot guarantee I won't drink the beer before you've finished playing.....

I cannot guarantee I won't drink the beer before you've finished playing.....

153959[/snapback]

Do you promise to leave Dr. Steadman alone?

153963[/snapback]

Depends :blink:

NEWCASTLE United have confirmed they will play the Intertoto Cup Third Round first leg tie against either Lillestrom SK (Norway) or Keflavik (Iceland) at St. James' Park on Saturday, July 15 with a 5pm kick-off.

Tickets for the game will be largely priced at £15 (adults), £13 (senior citizens) and £5 (juveniles).

NEWCASTLE United have confirmed they will play the Intertoto Cup Third Round first leg tie against either Lillestrom SK (Norway) or Keflavik (Iceland) at St. James' Park on Saturday, July 15 with a 5pm kick-off.

Tickets for the game will be largely priced at £15 (adults), £13 (senior citizens) and £5 (juveniles).

154663[/snapback]

Seems quite cheap to me. :D

Anyway, that means I'm likely to be up for this, assuming the 5-a-side is before the game.