Summer Piss Up..

Scottish Mag

Was it just me btw, or did Jimbo's accent sound a bit like he'd spent a few years living in Australia?  It definitely had a bit of an Aussie twang to it for me. ;)

161434[/snapback]

Lowestoft is halfway there tbh....

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it just me btw, or did Jimbo's accent sound a bit like he'd spent a few years living in Australia?  It definitely had a bit of an Aussie twang to it for me. :rolleyes:

161434[/snapback]

Pulled a muscle in his voicebox, during a particularly vigorous spot of self-abuse.

161435[/snapback]

What on earth was he abusing at the time? ;)

161436[/snapback]

Is he one of these lucky people who have the good fortune to be double jointed and well enough endowed to.......

161459[/snapback]

You gonna come along to one of these sometime then Renton? Be nice to meet you tbh. And Gemmill's just a big pussy cat really.

Was it just me btw, or did Jimbo's accent sound a bit like he'd spent a few years living in Australia?  It definitely had a bit of an Aussie twang to it for me. :rolleyes:

161434[/snapback]

Pulled a muscle in his voicebox, during a particularly vigorous spot of self-abuse.

161435[/snapback]

161436[/snapback]

Is he one of these lucky people who have the good fortune to be double jointed and well enough endowed to.......

161459[/snapback]

You gonna come along to one of these sometime then Renton? Be nice to meet you tbh. And Gemmill's just a big pussy cat really.

161480[/snapback]

Buries his own shit, you mean?

Aye I reckon Renton should come along to one too.  Bet he won't though. ;)

161481[/snapback]

Unlike when I asked HTT to come to one (knowing full well he wouldn't show), this time I'm being sincere.

161434[/snapback]

161435[/snapback]

161436[/snapback]

161459[/snapback]

161480[/snapback]

Buries his own shit, you mean?

161482[/snapback]

Licks himself clean. Before bed and first thing in the morning.

161481[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm going to pop along to one some time soon, definitely. Sounds you all had a great time on Saturday. I was tempted to pop in to one of the pubs last week, but it was a bit difficult as I had to go straight to a wedding after the match. I could have gone before though, so no excuses there. Mind, it must have been confusing what with so many of you meeting up at the same time, a few of whom were "strangers"! Do you get people mixed up/forget names etc?

161481[/snapback]

Yeah, I'm going to pop along to one some time soon, definitely. Sounds you all had a great time on Saturday. I was tempted to pop in to one of the pubs last week, but it was a bit difficult as I had to go straight to a wedding after the match. I could have gone before though, so no excuses there. Mind, it must have been confusing what with so many of you meeting up at the same time, a few of whom were "strangers"! Do you get people mixed up/forget names etc?

161491[/snapback]

Alex writes his name on his heed with a 20mm Berol Permanent marker

Aye I reckon Renton should come along to one too.  Bet he won't though. :rolleyes:

161481[/snapback]

161491[/snapback]

Alex writes his name on his heed with a 20mm Berol Permanent marker

161494[/snapback]

;):P

Dan, I was disappointed you didn't have your red tracksuit on.  I also can't imagine you sending anyone off in a football match. ;)

161499[/snapback]

Why's that then? :P I haven't yet done it actually, so that may be why. :rolleyes:

161434[/snapback]

its been said many times before, and not a fact I'm proud of either.

;)

I remember I was in Cardiff once and I was asked which part of Australia I was from.

it's easy to work out who is who.

we all look like our avatars.

except for me, I thought an actual photo of me might have people wondering why Brad Pitt posts on a Newcastle Message board ;)

Edited by The Fish

except for me, I thought an actual photo of me might have people wondering why Brad Pitt posts on a Newcastle Message board ;)

161640[/snapback]

Agreed ;)

17122.jpg

161640[/snapback]

25533644_49a4b261e2_m.jpg

tbh ;)

I bet the sackless git posts a picture of Harry Potter now

to be fair craig, I thought this shold be your avatar

15.jpg

161655[/snapback]

How predictable - try quoting my post! ;)

Have heard the Harry Potter one millions of times before...

But Roeder? ;)

15.jpg

161655[/snapback]

But Roeder? ;)

161661[/snapback]

Even more worryingly for you tho Craig, you look more like him in that photo for the first film (when he was about 6) than the last one (Harry Potter and the Goblin Teas-made - where he must be all of a mature 9 and-a-half years)

15.jpg

161655[/snapback]

But Roeder? ;)

161661[/snapback]

Even more worryingly for you tho Craig, you look more like him in that photo for the first film (when he was about 6) than the last one (Harry Potter and the Goblin Teas-made - where he must be all of a mature 9 and-a-half years)

161676[/snapback]

I've heard a lot lot worse tbh...