Introducing Sophie.......

Smooth Operator

Guest alex
Reminds me of a conversation I had with Mandy the Granny once. Like hoying a farting doon Northumberland Street I'd wager.

132000[/snapback]

:D

I know its just a typo, but it made me laugh.

132013[/snapback]

But wait a minute. Did Mandy offer to do Alex for free if he wore his NUFC top? :nufc:

132015[/snapback]

I think that question needs answering tbh. Along with full disclosure of the contents of the PM.

132029[/snapback]

Nah, she was just going on about how she liked to wear knee-high boots and the like. Obviously I was just going along with it for the purposes of entertainment :D

She struck me as a desperate bint tbh.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
He did. I was taking the piss out of him and he believed me.

132028[/snapback]

:D il quite happily post them all if you want! first one came off you saying

'well done for sticking up for yourself with all those lads. saaaad bastards!'

theres no point in lying cos ive got them all still!

132032[/snapback]

Probably assumed you were menstruating the way you were going on :nufc:

He did. I was taking the piss out of him and he believed me.

132028[/snapback]

:D il quite happily post them all if you want! first one came off you saying

'well done for sticking up for yourself with all those lads. saaaad bastards!'

theres no point in lying cos ive got them all still!

132032[/snapback]

Bet you wank over them every night before you gan to kip aswell.

J69 - remind me how old you are again? I couldn't give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks of me.  Sure I thought people were childish when I first joined, but know I know their just horny men. I find the lads on this site hilarious TBH.

131951[/snapback]

:D you said you would 'do me for free' if i wore my newcastle shirt!

131996[/snapback]

If thats true:

1. What the hell do you discuss over PM's? There seems to be a high incidence of this sort of carry on from you. :nufc:

2. How much did you offer to pay her before the Newcastle shirt factor brought the price crashing down?

132001[/snapback]

well i thought it was S-O trying to wind me up so i was aking her all sorts of weird shit and she just kept replying :D

132014[/snapback]

Bollocks! You thought you were in there with some random bint from the internet and now you're trying to save face by saying you were winding her up. You have a habit of doing stuff like this... *cough* Mags *cough* *splutter*

132031[/snapback]

How many other girls have had J69 trying to woo them by pm, I wonder?? :icon_lol:

None of them I've been exchanging filth with have mentioned him. They had better not be two-timing me :icon_lol:

J69 - remind me how old you are again? I couldn't give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks of me.  Sure I thought people were childish when I first joined, but know I know their just horny men. I find the lads on this site hilarious TBH.

131951[/snapback]

131996[/snapback]

If thats true:

1. What the hell do you discuss over PM's? There seems to be a high incidence of this sort of carry on from you. :nufc:

2. How much did you offer to pay her before the Newcastle shirt factor brought the price crashing down?

132001[/snapback]

well i thought it was S-O trying to wind me up so i was aking her all sorts of weird shit and she just kept replying :D

132014[/snapback]

Bollocks! You thought you were in there with some random bint from the internet and now you're trying to save face by saying you were winding her up. You have a habit of doing stuff like this... *cough* Mags *cough* *splutter*

132031[/snapback]

How many other girls have had J69 trying to woo them by pm, I wonder?? :icon_lol:

None of them I've been exchanging filth with have mentioned him. They had better not be two-timing me :icon_lol:

132036[/snapback]

Only Mags to my knowledge but their must be a reason why Jill doesn't post on here as much anymore. He probably PMed her a picture of his flakey, straight edge cock tbh.

im happily in love with my beautiful girlfriend. Mags and Sophie both pm'd me first, ive already posted mags pm's giving me her numbers and asking why i hadnt called her all summer, i cant even be arsed to cut and paste all sophies adolescent ramblings about how 'savage looking' shearer is etc.

i know these 2 are as close we get to 'lookers' on here but surely you arent all that desperate that you get jealous cos she sent me a friggin pm !

I only PMd him first or whatever, because I wanted to take the piss. With all respect I am not the won who thought he was getting a shag of some bird he met of the net. If you knew it was bullshit why did you keep them.?

131951[/snapback]

131996[/snapback]

If thats true:

132001[/snapback]

132014[/snapback]

132031[/snapback]

132036[/snapback]

Only Mags to my knowledge but their must be a reason why Jill doesn't post on here as much anymore. He probably PMed her a picture of his flakey, straight edge cock tbh.

132037[/snapback]

You mean his flakey, bigger-than-average, straight edge cock.

im happily in love with my beautiful girlfriend. Mags and Sophie both pm'd me first, ive already posted mags pm's giving me her numbers and asking why i hadnt called her all summer, i cant even be arsed to cut and paste all sophies adolescent ramblings about how 'savage looking' shearer is etc.

i know these 2 are as close we get to 'lookers' on here but surely you arent all that desperate that you get jealous cos she sent me a friggin pm !

132041[/snapback]

No one's jealous you goon. And don't post the lasses PMs cos it's out of order. I understand why you did it with Mags because you were getting unnecessary grief, but sophie's basically done nowt wrong.

132041[/snapback]

No one's jealous you goon. And don't post the lasses PMs cos it's out of order. I understand why you did it with Mags because you were getting unnecessary grief, but sophie's basically done nowt wrong.

132047[/snapback]

Speak for yourself, i'm practically green here. :D

Edited by David Icke - Son of God

Lads there is no point in arguing for ages over this. im living in Dublin, and dont think I will be in Newcastle anytime soon. (I know that will delight most of you lot). Posting my PM'S is a bit sa though. Its not as if I was going to hop on a plane in order to get a shag of you! Than ya yopu could have posted my PMs and had a laugh over them

Edited by sophie

This thread is mint!

Alex was tapping Mandy up! Made my week, that! :nufc:

132050[/snapback]

"It's got Alex 9 on the back an'all."

"Ooooo, alex, tell me more!"

:icon_lol:

This thread is mint!

132050[/snapback]

132053[/snapback]

Have I missed something over the past few months has this news just came out? :icon_lol:

This thread is mint!

132050[/snapback]

Was Mandy the old (Jeez, listen to me!) lass from the midlands who gave Bobby Robson the clock??

Called herself Angel back in the old board days???

Or am I hopelessly wrong?

Guest alex

This thread is mint!

132050[/snapback]

132053[/snapback]

It was the other way round, I think you'll find.

132041[/snapback]

132047[/snapback]

fair enough, but sophies alleging ive tried to get her in the sack :D my pms to her were along the lines of 'il let you pay me to shag you in the arse' etc. i honestly thought it was S-O. Im still not convinced like, after all weve had pictures of supposed 'lasses' posted on here before that turned out to be blokes :D

I still reckon its S-O, you wouldnt honestly post that pic on the net :nufc:

132041[/snapback]

132047[/snapback]

fair enough, but sophies alleging ive tried to get her in the sack :D my pms to her were along the lines of 'il let you pay me to shag you in the arse' etc. i honestly thought it was S-O. Im still not convinced like, after all weve had pictures of supposed 'lasses' posted on here before that turned out to be blokes :D

I still reckon its S-O, you wouldnt honestly post that pic on the net :nufc:

132061[/snapback]

But how can it be S-O? He'd need to keep unintsalling the browser and reinstalling it everytime he wanted to post as Sophie, wouldn't he J69?

If J69 (aka knobcheese) posts Sophie's pm's is it grounds to ban him?

If so please post them Knobcheese (aka J69), I'm sure Sophie's not bothered anyway.

132068[/snapback]

I couldn't give a flying fuck what J69 does