Smooth Operator

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where've you been like, shithead?

I'm away on my travels on Friday. ;)

133783[/snapback]

A proper fan like us wouldn't piss off on holiday during the footie season!

133793[/snapback]

Exactly. SLP and Cath are off the Soopafan roll of honour tbh.

Sounds nice SLP. An allergic reaction indeed. :razz: Beer and kebabs more like.

I'm off to the good ole US of Stateside on Friday. Don't worry though, I'll be taking my laptop, so I'll report in to you all. :razz:

I'm off to the good ole US of Stateside on Friday.  Don't worry though, I'll be taking my laptop, so I'll report in to you all. :razz:

133858[/snapback]

Whereabouts you going?

Edited by Holden McGroin

I'm off to the good ole US of Stateside on Friday.  Don't worry though, I'll be taking my laptop, so I'll report in to you all. :razz:

133858[/snapback]

Whereabouts you going?

133909[/snapback]

San Francisco no doubt.

I'm off to the good ole US of Stateside on Friday.  Don't worry though, I'll be taking my laptop, so I'll report in to you all. ;)

133858[/snapback]

Whereabouts you going?

133909[/snapback]

San Francisco no doubt.

133912[/snapback]

:razz:

OOoooo, Autumn boy! :razz:

Fly into San Francisco on Friday, then out of there to Houston on Monday. I'm in Houston for a week. Not that keen on Houston like, but it's where my mate's getting married to some Texan bird at some ridiculously OTT Texan-sized wedding. Should be canny.

I'm off to the good ole US of Stateside on Friday.  Don't worry though, I'll be taking my laptop, so I'll report in to you all. ;)

133858[/snapback]

Whereabouts you going?

133909[/snapback]

San Francisco no doubt.

133912[/snapback]

OOoooo, Autumn boy! :razz:

Fly into San Francisco on Friday, then out of there to Houston on Monday. I'm in Houston for a week. Not that keen on Houston like, but it's where my mate's getting married to some Texan bird at some ridiculously OTT Texan-sized wedding. Should be canny.

133914[/snapback]

All you can eat do is it?

You guys and yer craaaaazy British humourrrr. :razz:

133974[/snapback]

Just allow for weight gain as it might affect your baggage allowance on the flight home. Or maybe even worse, you'll have to be given the seatbelt extension! The low point in any persons life. :razz:

A svelte 15-stoner like me won't be needing the seatbelt extension. ;)

133985[/snapback]

You've got the perfect motivation tool for keeping the weight off anyway mate, a bit of meat on your face and you'd look even more like Boris Johnson. :razz:

Edited by WubbleUC

How the fuck can anyone be a "svelte 15 stoner"?  :razz:

133990[/snapback]

Here, by the sound of it, you weigh over 15 stone! You're 6 foot 4 and you've admitted in the past to being a bloater. I bet you're a proper little waddler. :razz:

133990[/snapback]

Here, by the sound of it, you weigh over 15 stone! You're 6 foot 4 and you've admitted in the past to being a bloater. I bet you're a proper little waddler. :razz:

134003[/snapback]

I'm overweight, but I admit it. I'm not 6'4'' though. 6' and about 14 1/2 stone, planning to lose a stone still.

133990[/snapback]

Here, by the sound of it, you weigh over 15 stone! You're 6 foot 4 and you've admitted in the past to being a bloater. I bet you're a proper little waddler. ;)

134003[/snapback]

I'm overweight, but I admit it. I'm not 6'4'' though. 6' and about 14 1/2 stone, planning to lose a stone still.

134009[/snapback]

So on a weight to height ratio, you're a bigger porker than me. FACT! :razz: