FAPL deny Roeder

AgentFox

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen the link that CrimsonFault posted can we merge these two post??

What next for us, please dont let it be craig, come Freddy unveil oneil or scolari

Is confirmed...

However I can't see any of the member clubs objecting so expect him to get it anyway. If not, it'll be Tommy Craig I reckon...

I presume it will be the club chairmen voting on this? I can see a few managers getting pissed off at Roeder being allowed to get the job without the proper qualification, Fat Sam for definite.

At least we know that the club has approached the FA regarding appointing Roeder. So someone has been ruled in...

131772[/snapback]

He'll still try and pass it off as media speculation though...

And if we did end up with someone else, they'll undoubtely have been the 'first choice' all along! :D

I presume it will be the club chairmen voting on this? I can see a few managers getting pissed off at Roeder being allowed to get the job without the proper qualification, Fat Sam for definite.

131773[/snapback]

Aye, it probably depends largely on Shepherd's relationship with the other 19 chairmen. If he gets on well with them then we'll probably end up with Roeder. If he's pissed them off or doesn't get on with them, then we won't. It depends how much effort and expense they've gone to to ensure they have qualified managers too. If they see it as us taking the piss then we won't get their vote.

We'll see what happens eh? Anyone know when the AGM is? Is this fucking shite gonna drag on for another few months?!

131773[/snapback]

Aye, it probably depends largely on Shepherd's relationship with the other 19 chairmen. If he gets on well with them then we'll probably end up with Roeder. If he's pissed them off or doesn't get on with them, then we won't. It depends how much effort and expense they've gone to to ensure they have qualified managers too. If they see it as us taking the piss then we won't get their vote.

We'll see what happens eh? Anyone know when the AGM is? Is this fucking shite gonna drag on for another few months?!

131776[/snapback]

The only hint is that in the quote it mentions "the forthcoming AGM" so you hope it must be soon.

There every other month so may or june

131778[/snapback]

An Annual General Meeting every other month you say?

Edited by ewerk

... and yet again we are a laughing stock. I'm over the moon that the rest of the premier league gets to pick our manager. Thet'll all be sitting trying to work out if roeder is a threat or not, fucking ridiculous. This is a right royal fuck up.

131773[/snapback]

131776[/snapback]

The only hint is that in the quote it mentions "the forthcoming AGM" so you hope it must be soon.

131777[/snapback]

I think it's always in the close season to get verious things sorted ahead of the upcoming season.

Would other clubs be happy with us having Roeder?

I'd say so.

:D

131780[/snapback]

Are they wise enough to realise that Fred will appoint Tommy Craig if he can't have Glenn??

Probably!