Waffa cup final

Bizza

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Miss Inbredsmoggies (I assume you are a girl, yeah?)

Could you move just a little to the left, the biggest club in the North East is casting an enormous shadow over you, its a bit hard to see you lot anymore

:razz:

What great news to wake up to.

Could you move just a little to the left, the biggest club in the North East is casting an enormous shadow over you, its a bit hard to see you lot anymore

134691[/snapback]

:razz: Brilliant.

As for us having a dig, I couldn't usually give two shits about Boro. They're not our rivals, it's not a derby, if we get beat off them I really don't care that much. However, those smoggie fuckers for some unknown reason have been baiting us for the last few months with all this shit about watching the bill etc. The fuckers were loving to give it out, so they can fucking take it back.

Looking forward to listening to Slaven crying into his quiff on the Leg-ends tonight.

One final time now....FUCK OFF BORO.

Guest alex

Well, for me there was only one team playing football and they deservedly won. Boro were murdered and although the scoreline was a little harsh, the result was fair enough. How many shots/chances did Sevilla have? It really was men against boys. Plus, if I have to hear one more Smoggie going on about how they're "Proud to be a Boro fan" I'm going to throw up. Er...you couldn't even take your allocation for the FA Cup Semi-Final. Nice to see the fat Aussie missing a sitter too.

Fucking Titsley was slavering on at the start saying every British football should be backing the Boro, that it's a disgrace only 9,000 Boro fans were allocated tickets ad naseum. What a wanker, we'll have to deal with his drivel at the CL final next week as well I imagine.

ch_heads_page.jpg

tbh

I was ready to support them until they started with the Seville / watching the bill crap. They got what they deserved for that. As did Celtic. You should be glad you're in the final and concentrate on your own team. Don't they watch "My name is Earl"?

Guest alex

Alan Green said before the game that the Sevilla fans had totally outperformed the Boro ones.

Did I mention Sevilla won me £25? :razz:

Some stupid smog said to me in the pub last night "of all the players to have on your shirt - N'Zogbia? He's shit".

I would have thought he would have liked him, Zoggy being a young un' n'all.

134691[/snapback]

Looking forward to listening to Slaven crying into his quiff on the Leg-ends tonight.

134703[/snapback]

:razz:;)B)

How shit is that boro board by the way?

134789[/snapback]

Those "smilies!" :razz:

One of them thought you were being serious when you said "Boro deserve the top dogs tag". :razz:

How shit is that boro board by the way?

134789[/snapback]

Those "smilies!" :razz:

One of them thought you were being serious when you said "Boro deserve the top dogs tag". :razz:

134792[/snapback]

all those rivals boards are useless compared to this place ( and even N.O.). I often look in the swansea city one ( Jackarmy.net) but it really is hard to get a bit of craic going like in here!

The only person I feel remotely sorry for after this is McClaren, as he is such a good chairman (not as good as Shepherd though, obviously). The rest can go and fuck themselves.

Guest alex
The only person I feel remotely sorry for after this is McClaren, as he is such a good chairman (not as good as Shepherd though, obviously). The rest can go and fuck themselves.

134794[/snapback]

Gibson :razz:

134794[/snapback]

Are you thinking of Mike Baldwin?

134794[/snapback]

Or Gibson even. I love being the pedantic one, seeing as that's the kind of schoolboy error I'd usually make. :razz:

134794[/snapback]

McClaren is the chairman of who now?

Edited by geordieshandy

Guest alex

134794[/snapback]

Or Gibson even. I love being the pedantic one, seeing as that's the kind of schoolboy error I'd usually make. :razz:

134798[/snapback]

Pedantic yes, quick no :razz:

134794[/snapback]

134798[/snapback]

Pedantic yes, quick no :razz:

134800[/snapback]

It took me 5 minutes to spell 'pedantic'.

FFS  :razz:

Yes, I meant Gibson.

134803[/snapback]

Laughing at our Chairman now?

Closet nappy-ripper tbh.