The Big Brother thread

...and we have a winner!

Edit I went to Party maniacs.com after seeing that pic and came to the following webpage, which states merrily

"**All of our Equipment is Cleaned and Sanitized After Every Event!"

**We Offer Airbrush Face Painting/Temporary Tattoos/Hair Painting -The Hottest New Craze!

**Full Line Of Interactive Inflatable Games. Click on the Photo Gallery - Then inflatable games to view!

:rolleyes:  :blink:

153695[/snapback]

Pantymaniacs :(

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she hadn't had that boob job she would look like a boy.

Except from the neck up where she looks like a troll.

153763[/snapback]

Saucer of milk to post #546

:blink:

153774[/snapback]

Meeeee-heeeeeee-yowwwwwwwwwwwww!! :rolleyes:

My only knowledge of her is that clip of her freaking out over tap water, but even if she wasn't rough as a badger's arse, I can't see how people could overlook that horrendous personality.

Pretty sad.

She'd still get it either way and any bloke on here who reckons they wouln't tells more lies than a broken watch - fact

154046[/snapback]

At least the watch is right twice a day though.

Breaking news

Oh! Just read BB online website, they have already announced! IT'S AISLEYNE V SUSIE!!! I have copied it....

Fifth Round Nominees Announced

The nominees for this week, following the 5th round of nominations on Monday afternoon, have now been announced. They are: Aisleyne and Suzie.

So, just to remind you, although they're up against each other in the public vote, neither one will actually be going home on Friday night due to BB's big Twist.

The public will now start voting to 'move' a nominee, and the one with the most votes will be booted-out on Friday night... or so they think!

They will actually be moving just a few metres away to the Secret House next door (please refer to previous articles), where they'll be joined by five fresh contestants. This will all happen live on Friday night.

For a period of up to about a week, the main House will believe that the 'evictee' has gone for good, which is a fantastic reason for us to make it Aisleyne. After all, the girls are bound to bitch about her once she's gone!

And the best bit? That the evictee will DEFINITELY be coming back into the main House and will be eligible to win as though they never left.

Frankly, if fans were to send Suzie it would make for tedious viewing, so let's not even go there; if there was a chance that she might have been ejected, then maybe.

So, that's all the information we have for now. More details about how-and-when some of the newbies will make their way into main BB House will doubtless emerge as the week progresses.

In the meantime, we'll have 14 people to watch, split over two different Houses. Now wouldn't it be great if the two groups could affect each other, like Emma and Michelle did during Big Brother 5?

You remember, the mischievous girls made sure would-be tough guy Victor Ebuwa had cold showers for a couple of days? Just think of the fun the 'Secrets' could have winding Nikki up!

Voting lines are now open and the voting text and telephone numbers will be detailed in another article from our Latest News section soon.

Just pasted that from another site, mad BB fucked up and released this info for 5 minutes before realising and taking it off, this is most probably been written for after they get anounced in 10 minutes, why can't I have a bet on this now.

154077[/snapback]

It happened yesterday didnt it? You can watch live streams on the net anyway so dont think it was a huge secret tbh

I haven't really bothered with it at all this time. They went over the edge with the annoying housemates this time - there was no one funny in there and very few with any redeeming features, so it became unwatchable within the first week.

I normally like it as well, so I'm not one of these that thinks it's beneath me.

Always a massive barny about what goes on the tele when my lass is round - Football or Big Brother. Needless to say I win :blink:

154286[/snapback]

Buy a small t.v and stick it in the bedroom. :rolleyes: So whenyou lose you still get to watch the game.

Always a massive barny about what goes on the tele when my lass is round - Football or Big Brother. Needless to say I win :rolleyes:

154286[/snapback]

Big Brother it is then? :blink:

154287[/snapback]

:(

I've been watching it occasionally but this BB has been pretty crap. As always they got rid of the most interesting(/annoying) housemates early on and only the boring lot are left.

Given that it's Aisleyne & Susie up for eviction I bloody wish one of them was actually leaving instead of going into the other house.

Guest Toplass-101

I think Glyn is smashing, cracks me up when you goes on about "Glyns World".

When he was in the diary room the morning after the night before, he was so sweet, saying he had brought shame on his family for drinking etc. bless, you could just cuddle him.