Pop from a can vs. Pop from a bottle

Gemmill

Thing is though, when weight discussions have come up before, it's become all too apparent that Renton is a genuine fat bastard.  I think the quote from someone was that they got the impression that "Gemmill was overweight, whilst Renton was a fat bastard". :lol:

Fear of flying my arse.  Fear of paying for two seats more like.

143453[/snapback]

And yet I weigh less than you and have a lower BMI. Hmmm. :rolleyes:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The BMI is a load of bollocks tbh.  I picture you as being quite a round bloke though. :rolleyes:

143462[/snapback]

Mountain of muscle me.

Anyway, these weight threads are gay, remember. :lol:

I have a terrible phobia of spiders.

This morning I woke up to throw up at 5am, when I saw one of those huge leggy ones (you know the one's that always occupy ceilling corners) crawling towards my face.

For a poor boy who was unwell I have never moved so fast. :lol:

This morning I woke up to throw up at 5am, when I saw one of those huge leggy ones (you know the one's that always occupy ceilling corners) crawling towards my face.

For a poor boy who was unwell I have never moved so fast.  :rolleyes:

143467[/snapback]

aww i sympathise, i have a terrible fear of spiders :lol:

For a poor boy who was unwell I have never moved so fast.  :rolleyes:

143467[/snapback]

I actually heard a spider crossing my floorboards the other day, it was that big.

You would have shat yourself. :lol:

bunch of puffs if you ask me, how anyone is afraid of something so small is beyond me. I mean sure I swat spasmodically at wasps and bees and the like, but I'm trying not to get stung and get rid of something annoying. Spiders are a very neccesary creature, they get rid of the REALLY annoying things that plague a persons living space.

• 5 months later...

Youre not wrong actually. Wor lass drinks the stuff like water and it doesnt register (in fact I wouldnt mind it registering in that department tbf), but as for me if I matched her drink for drink I'd be in training bras by now.

Youre not wrong actually. Wor lass drinks the stuff like water and it doesnt register (in fact I wouldnt mind it registering in that department tbf), but as for me if I matched her drink for drink I'd be in training bras by now.

Oh, you left one of your man bra's at mine. I'll look after it til you get back up next.

They've done the Diet coke in a silver bottle before haven't they? I used to drink 4/5 cans every day of the stuff, think coke in general is rank. Dr Pepper or Sprite is amazing though.

Has anyone had that Sprite Zero? Fucking horrible.

They've done the Diet coke in a silver bottle before haven't they? I used to drink 4/5 cans every day of the stuff, think coke in general is rank. Dr Pepper or Sprite is amazing though.

Has anyone had that Sprite Zero? Fucking horrible.

Sprite and Fanta ming :mellow:

Diet Coke is the drink of the athlete. :mellow:

:lol:

no sir, it is not.

I don't really drink pop anymore, innocent flavoured water and smoothies are my tastey beverage of choice