Got a belta video on my phone

Smooth Operator

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We must authenticate if it's a Geordie by her saying

WEY AYE MAN GAN CANNI ON ME ARS HURL LIKE!

145552[/snapback]

Yus fucking LUSH yee leek, yuz'll propa have te len us a tab afta this man!

I dont understand why you're all so mad to see this video :blink: Dont you lot ever have a good session/romp with a woman/man? (whatever)!! You all sound bloody gagging for it tbh :lol:

I dont understand why you're all so mad to see this video  :blink: Dont you lot ever have a good session/romp with a woman/man?  (whatever)!! You all sound bloody gagging for it tbh :lol:

145619[/snapback]

Think it's all "cybersex" with this lot TR B) not quite the same as a "real" woman :razz:

I dont understand why you're all so mad to see this video  :blink: Dont you lot ever have a good session/romp with a woman/man?  (whatever)!! You all sound bloody gagging for it tbh :lol:

145619[/snapback]

Tis the closest I'll come to it until July man. :razz:

Listen to you two man.  Hinge and fucking Bracket. :lol:

145625[/snapback]

:blink:

well, instead of perving over someone elses video clip, get out and do it for real...much more fun :razz:

Chance'd be a fucking fine thing!

145668[/snapback]

try drinking with SMO an Wacky....they seem to get all the "duuuuurty" birds :lol:

145673[/snapback]

I fear I'd only drink them under the table. Anyways half the birds SMO knocks about with would blatantly give you a rash.

Chance'd be a fucking fine thing!

145668[/snapback]

try drinking with SMO an Wacky....they seem to get all the "duuuuurty" birds :lol:

145673[/snapback]

sure they do, if by "birds" you mean slappers and "duuuuuurty" you mean imaginary :blink:

145619[/snapback]

You do realise the alleged video features a lass getting a chrome dildo shoved up her arse?

Obviously I've led a sheltered life if this is the norm for a good session nowadays.....

There was a very similar one going round earlier in the year entitled 'Shields Slapper' which I was informed was South rather than North Shields. No offence to Cath like, but there was no way that lass was from Shields. :lol:

No offence to Cath like, but there was no way that lass was from Shields.  :lol:

145739[/snapback]

Does anyone else get targetted dating ads and pop ups that mention regional places? Must have sounded a great idea to the marketing types "We'll find out where the person browsing the site is from, then say there's women in (nearby town) looking for a date. So if someone's in Manhatten, they'll see "Girls looking for dates from Long Island". Aye, great in theory. But I get "Girls from Backworth want to fuck you", which doesn't work quite the same. And you'd have to be pretty gullible to think the bronzed beauty doing a model shoot on a beach with a cocktail in her hand is "sexygrl4u from Seaham"

Edited by BlueStar

No offence to Cath like, but there was no way that lass was from Shields.  :lol:

145739[/snapback]

Does anyone else get targetted dating ads and pop ups that mention regional places? Must have sounded a great idea to the marketing types "We'll find out where the person browsing the site is from, then say there's women in (nearby town) looking for a date. So if someone's in Manhatten, they'll see "Girls looking for dates from Long Island". Aye, great in theory. But I get "Girls from Backworth want to fuck you", which doesn't work quite the same. And you'd have to be pretty gullible to think the bronzed beauty doing a model shoot on a beach with a cocktail in her hand is "sexygrl4u from Seaham"

145806[/snapback]

Yeah I get them (especially on torrent sites). Fuck girls in Seacroft! NOW!

No thanks. :blink:

Guest alex

145739[/snapback]

145806[/snapback]

You think they'd use New York rather than Backworth :blink: