Hoppings

Kid Dynamite

I like the term gypistani.  I don't think it's racist. :D

154711[/snapback]

Sat around a few weeks ago making up new races for our mates by combining their 2 races (like wigger). Came up with things like "Blazian" (black asian) and "Wakistani (Welsh pakistani). Is that racist? :D

Edited by BlueStar

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the term gypistani.  I don't think it's racist. :D

154711[/snapback]

Sat around a few weeks ago making up new races for our mates by combining their 2 races (like wigger). Came up with things like "Blazian" (black asian) and "Wakistani (Welsh pakistani). Is that racist? :D

154713[/snapback]

I think if by your definition of a persons race 'wigger' was a combination of 'white' (on the one hand) and 'nigger' (on the other), then yes, I'm almost certain it could be interpreted as racist.

I'd imagine I'd be too nails for the hoppings tbh.

154636[/snapback]

They'll have packed up and left by the time you found it tbh :icon_lol:

154659[/snapback]

You've heard about Sammy's time-keeping then? :D

154673[/snapback]

:lol:

His GPS-esque locational skills as well! :D

I find the term 'gypo' rather offensive.  Can we please stick to "traveller", "pikey", or "filthy caravan dwelling human waste who would steal your fillings if you yawned in front of them."

154704[/snapback]

thats reminded me of viz and the 'thieving gypsy bastards' thing they did

:D

I find the term 'gypo' rather offensive.  Can we please stick to "traveller", "pikey", or "filthy caravan dwelling human waste who would steal your fillings if you yawned in front of them."

154704[/snapback]

thats reminded me of viz and the 'thieving gypsy bastards' thing they did

154739[/snapback]

I remember that, hilarious

As my mother point blank refused to let us go to the Hoppings as kids, I have finally defied her and went this evening. Charva-tastic! :D

My Dad used to take us when we were bairns. Ghost Trains weren't scary at all. round the corner and a skeleton's head lights up and goes WAAAAAAAAAAW! and then the car stops briefly and some bloke in a gorilla suit (wtf have Gorillas got to do with ghosts?) would ruffle your hair. The first time I went on the Ghost Train, I remember being very disappointed.

I had a similar feeling when I went on the Phantom Manor ride at Euro Disney. What a heap of shit. Quite elaborate and had special effects and stuff but still about as scary as the Ghost Train at the Hoppings.

rip off, gypo, bstds.

154693[/snapback]

What the Fish said...

155115[/snapback]

We saw you in your caravan! Gypsy Billy Lee :D I was going to come and see you so you could tell my fortune but you had a queue :D

rip off, gypo, bstds.

154693[/snapback]

What the Fish said...

155115[/snapback]

We saw you in your caravan! Gypsy Billy Lee ;) I was going to come and see you so you could tell my fortune but you had a queue ;)

155169[/snapback]

...............*whoosh*............ :D

That reminds me...! I got a dodgy text from my ex yesterday saying she hoped I didn't think she was ignoring me as she past me in her car....if it were me...! I thought err, number one I was ill with a hangover all day yesterday so didn't go anywhere and two I wouldn't expect my ex to toot me or wave while driving by me. Tink she's missing me :lol:

Are you missing me too, Cath? :D

:icon_lol:

There' a well known tramp from Walker who gets some work up there every year, he's called "Divvy John". Last year i passed the ride he was working on and he was blowing a whistle and shouting at the top of his voice "if your name's not John your not getting on", I often wondered why they call him Divvy John but this confirmed it for me.

He might have saw you coming towards him and thought well rather then go through the embarrassment of telling you your not tall enough to get on he'd make something up. I'd say Considerate John, IMO. :D

He might have saw you coming towards him and thought well rather then go through the embarrassment of telling you your not tall enough to get on he'd make something up. I'd say Considerate John, IMO.  :D

155208[/snapback]

I honestly have been cursed by a 'Gypsy' :) Nasty piece of work she was too an all :razz:

How can i get uncursed, anyone know? :( I swear this is why Torquay and the Toon never win owt!!

When i was a bairn a gypsy put a curse on me cos my mam wouldnt buy any pegs off her. My mother is not a small woman and apparently the gypo bag lady was literally hoyed over the fence and into the road.

When i was a bairn a gypsy put a curse on me cos my mam wouldnt buy any pegs off her. My mother is not a small woman and apparently the gypo bag lady was literally hoyed over the fence and into the road.

156188[/snapback]

:)

I was cursed because i didnt want any of her lucky heather :razz: I'd walked past once and politely refused, then walked past her again later on and again she asked, my son told her firmly 'NO, we didnt want any, to which she swore at him, wasnt having none of that, so i told her where to stick her heather, then she cursed me and mine :( Dead embarrassing it was, in the middle of town :lol: (hate scenes)

156188[/snapback]

"Wanna buy some pegs, Dave! I got some pegs!!"

s3_lazarou.jpg