North Korea

sweetleftpeg

6 hours ago, Ken said:

Political Science

You should post in politics more then. Although I guess we're pretty UK focused. Might be good to hear an Aussie perspective though. 

I've been a bit surprised by your posting recently as prior to the NK developments I thought you only posted on here while hammered ;)

Your time would be better spent trying to convince leazesmag he was wrong about fat Fred, or by tying to explain to CT that a diet of lager and duck pizza doesn't result in a 32" waist. 

20 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

We've had some cretins post on here over the years but wolfy is doing his best to beat the competition. No point in trying to debate with a deluded ignoramous is there? 

At least you have a choice.

20 hours ago, Dr Gloom said:

Your time would be better spent trying to convince leazesmag he was wrong about fat Fred, or by tying to explain to CT that a diet of lager and duck pizza doesn't result in a 32" waist. 

Your time would be better spent typing something.

On 9/16/2017 at 7:47 PM, Rayvin said:

You should post in politics more then. Although I guess we're pretty UK focused. Might be good to hear an Aussie perspective though. 

I've been a bit surprised by your posting recently as prior to the NK developments I thought you only posted on here while hammered ;)

British politics sickens me. Not as much as Australian politics though tbf.

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Australians sicken me

I'm glad baldy. Wait until we play you in the Ashes series in a few months and tell me how you really feel then. :lol:

Spoiler

Just now, Ken said:

That's great, no really it is, but I will enjoy giving it to you in a few months time man. :D

Or disappear for about 18 months if you lose. Although I think your lot will win it.

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

Or disappear for about 18 months if you lose. Although I think your lot will win it.

I am always fair, win or lose. Your softened up approach to the subject has been noted though, you sad defeatist.

Just now, Ken said:

I am always fair, win or lose.

What a crock of shit. You were bitter as fuck last time you lost at home to us. :lol: Probably too pissed to remember though