Our New Striker - The-Possibly-Boolsheet

Gemmill

Kevin Keegan is going to come out of retirement and play for real madrid whilst on  a  3 month tour playing banjo in a reformed pink floyd..

Dave told me..

164467[/snapback]

Photoshoped

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Isegrim had completely dismissed the Klose rumours?

164419[/snapback]

I've reinstated them. Plus I've now met Isegrim, and he's not to be taken seriously.

164424[/snapback]

Oh.

Kevin Keegan is going to come out of retirement and play for real madrid whilst on  a  3 month tour playing banjo in a reformed pink floyd..

Dave told me..

164467[/snapback]

Photoshoped

164468[/snapback]

Source?

164473[/snapback]

Shearergol

I thought Isegrim had completely dismissed the Klose rumours?

164419[/snapback]

I've reinstated them. Plus I've now met Isegrim, and he's not to be taken seriously.

164424[/snapback]

Oh.

164476[/snapback]

There hasn't been a German worth taking seriously for over 60 years tbh.

Milan Mandaric is confident that Portsmouth can clinch the capture of Celtic midfielder Stilian Petrov within the next few days.

The Bulgarian caused a stir at Parkhead by signing a new four-year contract in January but then declaring his intention to leave.

Portsmouth and Fulham have both been linked with the 27-year-old, but two bids from Pompey have already been knocked back by the Scottish champions.

However, Petrov's days at Celtic now appear to be numbered, with Mandaric hinting that the two clubs were close to striking a deal.

"We are still in close contact with Celtic and are talking to them about Petrov," the Portsmouth chairman told the Scottish Daily Mail.

"I am very hopeful that we can conclude those talks over a few days and he'll come to us. Perhaps even by the weekend."

Celtic are standing firm on a valuation of £5 million, but Pompey have tremendous spending power and are prepared to pull out all the stops in their bid to sign Petrov.

"He's the guy that our manager Harry Redknapp really wants and I think we are getting closer now on the fee," said Mandaric.

"He is a good player and I totally understand Celtic's position on this.

"I respect their demands and their desires and I would be doing the same if I was them.

"But I am an optimist on these matters and we feel we will land Petrov."

:lol:

I know those line-ups were more about attacking options, but I'd seriously worry about a Taylor and Bramble partnership.  I'd drop one of them for Moore, probably Taylor. 

Any of you "ITKs" :lol: know if Glenn's got another central defender on his shopping list, or is he really happy with Moore, Taylor, Bramble, BOUMSONG?

That's what I was going to say.

How the fuck does Bumble start ahead of Newcastle's World Cup scoring

RoMoreeio?

Not compared to the 'confirmed' rumours ive heard about him tbh!

164515[/snapback]

Aye you've tried peddling that shite on here before IIRC. It's the same 'confirmed' rumour that everyone else has heard, if memory serves. The one that's utter bollocks. :lol:

Haway, let's hear it again.....

Not compared to the 'confirmed' rumours ive heard about him tbh!

164515[/snapback]

Aye you've tried peddling that shite on here before IIRC. It's the same 'confirmed' rumour that everyone else has heard, if memory serves. The one that's utter bollocks. :lol:

Haway, let's hear it again.....

164516[/snapback]

okey dokey :lol:

A relative of mine used to be a manager at a certain local hospital. They were informed in a crisis meeting that any child entering the hospital connected with or having being in contact with KK was to be repoerted to the police immediately because he was being heavily investigated for certain allegations.

According to my relative crisis meetings arent called unless they feel the rumours are almost certainly true and they need evidence to prove so.

Now this all happened when i was only 12 or 13 so i didnt take much notice at the time but whilst in America last year another coach was talking to me about Man City who he supported. I wasnt really paying much attention until he told me that a friend of his was a policeman and had been involved with the investigation in newcastle 10years ago but they hadnt been able to find sufficient evidence.

Now I know that all this doesnt mean he is guilty, far from it, but in my mind the police were sure something had gone on and an investigation definately took place.

Ive heard other rumours that when he was done over in his car whilst 'asleep on the side of the road' one night, was either to warn him of from returning to newcastle or for doing something similar.

*DISCLAIMER* Im in no way implying that these 'alegations' are true, and im simply passing on what ive been told.

Dont shoot the messenger, in my eyes though

Bobby Robson > Kevin Keegan anyday

Yep, still sounds like bullshit. :lol:

164544[/snapback]

I heard he liked to drop the soap in the showers. :lol:

Mind you that came from someone involved with the jambo, so they were probably just amazed he showered.

It's been passed onto the relevant authorities!  You're going down for this one sunshine.

164567[/snapback]

Indeed! :lol:

The post is still there, just not visible to you. Mods can see it though :lol:

Wow, the powers you guys possess. I can only imagine what it must feel like!

164571[/snapback]

*sigh* Then you wonder why people think you're a twat.... :lol: