Our New Striker - The-Possibly-Boolsheet

Gemmill

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Isegrim had completely dismissed the Klose rumours?

164419[/snapback]

I've reinstated them. Plus I've now met Isegrim, and he's not to be taken seriously.

164424[/snapback]

Oh.

164476[/snapback]

Oi, I've now met Gemmill, and I cannot believe anyone trusting him... :lol:

164419[/snapback]

I've reinstated them. Plus I've now met Isegrim, and he's not to be taken seriously.

164424[/snapback]

Oh.

164476[/snapback]

164751[/snapback]

He's bigger than you tbh

164419[/snapback]

164424[/snapback]

Oh.

164476[/snapback]

164751[/snapback]

He's bigger than you tbh

164752[/snapback]

He also likes to kick players into the ground. No wonder he wants A. Cole at the club...

Just been text the rumour that FS has enquired about him.

164720[/snapback]

The price for Chelsea is 25m, probably more like 15m for anyone else. I still think I'd rather have Bridge for less than a third of that. I would have thought Cole is more of a finishing touch to a quality team.

The rumour is more interesting in that if it's true FS must know something really big, or that last Cheese and Onion Pastie was well past it's sell-by date.

Edited by DotBum

164419[/snapback]

164424[/snapback]

Oh.

164476[/snapback]

Oi, I've now met Gemmill, and I cannot believe anyone trusting him... :quotes:

164751[/snapback]

He's bigger than you tbh

164752[/snapback]

He also likes to kick players into the ground. No wonder he wants A. Cole at the club...

164754[/snapback]

:lol:

Down goes Isegrim! Down goes Isegrim!

Just been text the rumour that FS has enquired about him.

164720[/snapback]

The price for Chelsea is 25m, probably more like 15m for anyone else. I still think I'd rather have Bridge for less than a third of that. I would have thought Cole is more of a finishing touch to a quality team.

The rumour is more interesting in that if it's true FS must know something really big, or that last Cheese and Onion Pastie was well past it's sell-by date.

164766[/snapback]

Swop deal for young Charlie, thats why we bought Duff :lol:

Well it was me who text Gol about the rumour - one of the blokes at work has connections with Arsenal FC and he reckons that Fat Fred has been on the blower enquiring (I can well believe that bit!)

They're putting two and two together and making fifteen and claiming that Cole may interested because he's marrying a geordie! :lol:

Im our new striker...

Today in seven a side i scored from a corner kick, right in the top corner.

Im waiting for the call Glenn....

Cole is one of a select few players who can claim to be the best player in the world in his position, and as such can choose whichever club he wants. Unless Cheryl has him well and truly under the thumb hed be fucking mental to come here!

Cole is one of a select few players who can claim to be the best player in the world in his position, and as such can choose whichever club he wants. Unless Cheryl has him well and truly under the thumb hed be fucking mental to come here!

164851[/snapback]

I'd happily be mental under that thumb.

Well it definitely won't be RvN, that's for sure! :D

166142[/snapback]

It might be the fat man though! :blush:

166144[/snapback]

Everytime I read that, that song 'Scatman' enters my head :razz:

Well it definitely won't be RvN, that's for sure! :D

166142[/snapback]

It might be the fat man though! :blush:

166144[/snapback]

I've seen Gemmil playing football and it's definitely not him...

Roeder on Hare chase

NEWCASTLE boss Glenn Roeder was last night preparing a player-plus-cash swoop for West Ham striker Marlon Harewood.

Roeder is desperate for a new centre-forward with Alan Shearer having retired and Michael Owen crocked.

So the Toon chief has turned to Harewood, 26, who bagged 16 goals last year and helped West Ham to the FA Cup final.

Hammers boss Alan Pardew is desperate to keep hold of Harewood and has repeatedly stated he will not sell ANY of his strikers this summer.

But Roeder, who had weighed up making a move for Harewood’s strike partner Dean Ashton, will test his ex-club’s resolve.

He is going to offer wantaway midfield ace James Milner, 20, on top of a £3million bid.

Pards is a known admirer of the England Under-21 star.

Newcastle’s players were grounded after their 2-1 victory in a friendly at Norwich on Wednesday.

Roeder’s men were strapped into their plane seats when the pilot decided it was too dangerous to take off because of the weather.

Torrential rain was falling and lightning strikes were lighting up the sky as they were transferred to a coach for the 360-mile journey to Tyneside.

Rather not, to be honest. Although I need to think this through, it's a bit out of the blue. What's the HP by the way?

I've played against him, he was 2 years above me at school, and he was awesome - never used to be such a big bastard as well. He used to play in the teacher's match on friday nights and he'd absolutely murder them. So, yeah, that's my interesting story.

Roeder on Hare chase

NEWCASTLE boss Glenn Roeder was last night preparing a player-plus-cash swoop for West Ham striker Marlon Harewood.

Roeder is desperate for a new centre-forward with Alan Shearer having retired and Michael Owen crocked.

So the Toon chief has turned to Harewood, 26, who bagged 16 goals last year and helped West Ham to the FA Cup final.

Hammers boss Alan Pardew is desperate to keep hold of Harewood and has repeatedly stated he will not sell ANY of his strikers this summer.

But Roeder, who had weighed up making a move for Harewood’s strike partner Dean Ashton, will test his ex-club’s resolve.

He is going to offer wantaway midfield ace James Milner, 20, on top of a £3million bid.

Newcastle’s players were grounded after their 2-1 victory in a friendly at Norwich on Wednesday.

Roeder’s men were strapped into their plane seats when the pilot decided it was too dangerous to take off because of the weather.

Torrential rain was falling and lightning strikes were lighting up the sky as they were transferred to a coach for the 360-mile journey to Tyneside.

166195[/snapback]

Get in!

If the club can get him for Milner and a couple of million then this will be up there with Duff for 5m as potentially one of the greatest NUFC signings ever!

Roeder on Hare chase

166195[/snapback]

Get in!

If the club can get him for Milner and a couple of million then this will be up there with Duff for 5m as potentially one of the greatest NUFC signings ever!

166200[/snapback]

Are you high?

Sammy thinks Harewood is the new Les Ferdinand man. :D

166274[/snapback]

Serious Gemmill, I think you guys are either watching a different game to me or you can't see the forest for the trees.

Harewood, especially with a good team behind him and better supply then he was receiving at the hammers, will be an amazing signing.

And once Owen is fit, he will be the perfect foil for him.