Great lines in films

bobbyshinton

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You cock-juggling thunder cunt."

"Cue the sun"

"I am General Zod. Your ruler. Yes, today begins a new order. Your lands, your possessions, your very lives, will gladly be given in tribute to me, General Zod! In return for your obedience you will enjoy my generous protection. In other words you will be allowed to live."

I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Guns and Ammo", masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fucking crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?

173591[/snapback]

Se7en. :)

Dead for 50 million years?

173704[/snapback]

You'd still try and argue with one though tbh. :)

173705[/snapback]

No doubt he was either there at the time or had one as a pet.

"If it bleeds, we can kill it."

"Gozer the Gozerian... good evening. As a duly designated representative of the City, County and State of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension. "

"That oughta do it. Thanks very much, Ray."

"The time-traveling is just too dangerous. Better that I devote myself to study the other great mystery of the universe: women!"

David Kelly that is

173646[/snapback]

Yeah, his real name is David Patrick Kelly (do you see what I've done there :lol: )

I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Aye, now that was offsides, now wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.

Dead for 50 million years?

173704[/snapback]

You'd still try and argue with one though tbh. :lol:

173705[/snapback]

No doubt he was either there at the time or had one as a pet.

173716[/snapback]

not quite - never could get into paleaentology TBH

Ed Rooney: I did not achieve this position in life by having some snot-nosed punk leave my cheese out in the wind.

Ferris: The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. It's a good non-specific symptom; I'm a big believer in it. A lot of people will tell you that a good phony fever is a dead lock, but, uh... you get a nervous mother, you could wind up in a doctor's office. That's worse than school. You fake a stomach cramp, and when you're bent over, moaning and wailing, you lick your palms. It's a little childish and stupid, but then, so is high school.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

174553[/snapback]

Love that film.

174553[/snapback]

absolute class