The Fish's Sales Thread

Gemmill

the ones that cold call are bottom feeders aye, but the only reason I took this job is because it's appointment based.

and when I'm trying to be nice to people I'm not obnoxious

I'm a little obsequious mind :D

177140[/snapback]

Tell ya what, cos Im nice you can come round here and try to sell me a conservatory. The old place would look nice with one.

the ones that cold call are bottom feeders aye, but the only reason I took this job is because it's appointment based.

and when I'm trying to be nice to people I'm not obnoxious

I'm a little obsequious mind :D

177140[/snapback]

Tell ya what, cos Im nice you can come round here and try to sell me a conservatory. The old place would look nice with one.

177207[/snapback]

I'm sure your balcony could do with some improvement, but I'm working in Leeds mate

don't want business from that kind of person to be honest. ;)

177225[/snapback]

:D

Hello? Vision Solutions?

Yeah, just had one of your salesmen on, Geordie kidda.....aye the fat one, red faced chap....thats him yeah (laughs)

well the cheeky fecker told me I should go to Coldseal instead, said you lot were a bunch of robbin Yorkshire twats who toss off in the putty.

Do you? seriously? eeeeuuurrrrghh

177225[/snapback]

;)

Hello? Vision Solutions?

Yeah, just had one of your salesmen on, Geordie kidda.....aye the fat one, red faced chap....thats him yeah (laughs)

well the cheeky fecker told me I should go to Coldseal instead, said you lot were a bunch of robbin Yorkshire twats who toss off in the putty.

177248[/snapback]

177225[/snapback]

;)

Hello? Vision Solutions?

177248[/snapback]

(the company's name isn't "Vision Solutions" what kind of marketing director would condone that name?)

lanky piss pot

177254[/snapback]

I've got a friend who owns a door and window company and they do refer to windows as vision panels.

(the company's name isn't "Vision Solutions" what kind of marketing director would condone that name?)

lanky piss pot

177254[/snapback]

I've got a friend who owns a door and window company and they do refer to windows as vision panels.

177262[/snapback]

And this is your friend?

lanky piss pot

177254[/snapback]

probably the same one that thought it'd be a good idea to have you lugging lumps of glass round Yorkshire ;)

lanky piss pot

177254[/snapback]

probably the same one that thought it'd be a good idea to have you lugging lumps of glass round Yorkshire ;)

177275[/snapback]

don't worry streaky I'll buy the apartment above you and knock through the floor, just so you don't have to walk stooped all day

lanky piss pot

177254[/snapback]

177275[/snapback]

don't worry streaky I'll buy the apartment above you and knock through the floor, just so you don't have to walk stooped all day

177284[/snapback]

;)

whey 1st three days of my new job and Have I got some tales to tell you! :(

no, no I haven't. :(

feck all, nowt, nada, nothing to see here...

spent most of the time listening to existing reps having their basic training re-affirmed.

didn't actually sit in with any sales though, which is a shame.

Don't bring us problems, Fish, bring us solutions.

Have you sold any windows yet or not? The clock is ticking and as we've heard nothing about successful deals yet, I'm starting to have some pretty serious doubts about the £28k p.a. talk. ;)

By the way, I bet you're absolutely WRECKED finally having to go to work every day. :blush:

got back from a training course in cheshire which was pretty good, answered a few questions I still had and also provided advice to guide me in the financial world.

I start selling on Monday. <_<

anxious but pretty buzzing at the same time.

as an aside, there was a 50/50 split on the course of upwardly mobile types and people who had clearly gone to the course because it was 5 days in a 3 star hotel all paid for....

you can guess which half I fit into. ;)

got back from a training course in cheshire which was pretty good, answered a few questions I still had and also provided advice to guide me in the financial world.

I start selling on Monday. ;)

anxious but pretty buzzing at the same time.

as an aside, there was a 50/50 split on the course of upwardly mobile types and people who had clearly gone to the course because it was 5 days in a 3 star hotel all paid for....

you can guess which half I fit into. ;)

185838[/snapback]

Was it a buffet breakfast? <_<

no <_<

the food was preeeeety shite to be honest.

if anyone is looking to stay in a hotel in Cheshire I would not recommend the Wild Boar Hotel. It's bollocks.

no ;)

if anyone is looking to stay in a hotel in Cheshire I would not recommend the Wild Boar Hotel. It's bollocks.

185847[/snapback]

no free lollipop for clearing your plate then? <_<

no ;)

185847[/snapback]

no free lollipop for clearing your plate then? ;)

185964[/snapback]

His plate, the blokes next to him, the 3 people's 2 tables down and the dogs bowl. <_<

no ;)

185847[/snapback]

no free lollipop for clearing your plate then? ;)

185964[/snapback]

His plate, the blokes next to him, the 3 people's 2 tables down and the dogs bowl. <_<

185965[/snapback]

The off to clean the scraps in the kitchen :o

would hjave preferred the dogs dinner to be honest.

well, first few days of sales under my belt. Couple of blow outs, a couple of times I got all the way through the demonstration and the punters refused to buy.

Sold two sets, but won't get the cash from that until the customer is approved for finance.

if they go through I'll have £1,300 and £625 (approx) coming into my bank account, which will please my Bank Manager, if no-one else.

would hjave preferred the dogs dinner to be honest.

well, first few days of sales under my belt. Couple of blow outs, a couple of times I got all the way through the demonstration and the punters refused to buy.

Sold two sets, but won't get the cash from that until the customer is approved for finance.

if they go through I'll have £1,300 and £625 (approx) coming into my bank account, which will please my Bank Manager, if no-one else.

187888[/snapback]

How much commission do you get - 80%?