Plan C? Or is it D?

Gemmill

Exactly the problem, we're still after the same player we knew about at least 3 months ago if not well before then. The club have had ample opportunity to watch him but instead chose to do it just a few weeks before the transfer window closes. Fucking mockery.

177869[/snapback]

Aye, but you think that about everything, which kind of weakens the impact. ;):D

177872[/snapback]

Doesn't make me any less right though. ;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In 2 weeks (and 2 days and 11 hours, knowing Shepherd) we'll know the score, and I hope I won't be the one adjusting my opinions or Roeder could well be going for a 4th consecutive 7th-relegation.

Plan E is David Nugent from Preston apparently :lol:

178024[/snapback]

Now we're talking, excellent player.

178147[/snapback]

They thought the same of Gary Brazil when he was at Preston though.. When he came here he was absolute gash!

178024[/snapback]

178147[/snapback]

They thought the same of Gary Brazil when he was at Preston though.. When he came here he was absolute gash!

178216[/snapback]

Gary Fucking Brazil..... dear me. I can just picture him in that yellow and green striped away kit. :razz:

178024[/snapback]

178147[/snapback]

178216[/snapback]

Gary Fucking Brazil..... dear me. I can just picture him in that yellow and green striped away kit. :razz:

178218[/snapback]

Aye, a fucking nightmare wasn't it? :razz:

Guest Patrokles

Of course, it's worth noting that, although we've known for however long that Shearer was retiring and we'd need to replace him, Roeder has only been in the job since the start of summer.

Of course, it's worth noting that, although we've known for however long that Shearer was retiring and we'd need to replace him, Roeder has only been in the job since the start of summer.

178236[/snapback]

Well, Roeder can get exculpated for the tossers lack of planing, but Roeder was more or less given the job early in April. So he has had about four months now himself.

Anyone got a list of last years top scorers in the Championship? He mentioned these 2/3 did "particularly well" last year, but that they wouldn't be ready for a couple of years.

Marlon King of Watford got 21.

I bet we end up getting klose and maybe someone whos name hasnt been mentioned in the press yet.

178244[/snapback]

Klose said in an interview last week that he was approached by several European top clubs during the summer (so he was probably not speaking about Newcastle here) but Bremen rebuffed all of them. But Klose thinks Bremen won't stay in his way if he wants to leave next season.

2 million apparently, proven in the premiership (sort of) and eager to be a regular first-teamer.

Young with a potential to develop.

But it won't happen, how many players have Fulham not sold because of the twat of a manger in charge?

Guest Patrokles
2 million apparently, proven in the premiership (sort of) and eager to be a regular first-teamer.

But it won't happen, how many players have Fulham not sold because of the twat of a manger in charge?

178373[/snapback]

I doubt the Fulham fans think he's a twat for holding on to their assets.

Collins John would probably be a half decent option as one of two getting brought in, in the same way people wouldn't have minded Angel and another higher profile player..

178370[/snapback]

You took the words right out of my mouth, Coleman is one horrible, obstinate twat, if we went in for collins, Coleman would slap 6 million on him

178373[/snapback]

I doubt the Fulham fans think he's a twat for holding on to their assets.

178409[/snapback]

Steed Malbranque being told he won't be playing for the first team springs to mind...

Guest Patrokles
Collins John would probably be a half decent option as one of two getting brought in, in the same way people wouldn't have minded Angel and another higher profile player..

178370[/snapback]

You took the words right out of my mouth, Coleman is one horrible, obstinate twat, if we went in for collins, Coleman would slap 6 million on him

178440[/snapback]

Again, why would he want to be taken for a ride for his own players?