Official Match Thread : Aston Villa v Newcastle

Craig

Bramble believing himself to be David Beckham is probably the most irritating thing about going to the match.

Three managers he's been with now, you'd think one of them would tell him to pack it in.

186035[/snapback]

Agreed, its about time he was told, "pass, don't punt".

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roeder also revealed he is set to add to his squad to create much-needed competition for places after he felt certain players under-performed against Villa.

"There were periods where we played well and periods where we did not and I thought there were a few players who disappointed me," he said.

"I wasn't satisfied with two or three performances and I've never had to say that before.

"But I've got two weeks to sort that out and, hopefully, before Thursday there will be one or two more new players in at the club as well.

"You can never say it will definitely work out but we have been working very hard in the background."

This has got to go down as one of our worst performances. We never looked like scoring. Babarayo and Luque should be shown the door.

Martins has to settle in he probably hasnt had time to meet the team yet but todays perfomance what was he doing just lumbering around the pitch.

Come on lads we can do better WE MUST DO BETTER else on todays performance well be playing the Mackems nest season thats assuming they dont go down again of course.

<_<

This has got to go down as one of our worst performances. We never looked like scoring. Babarayo and Luque should be shown the door.

Martins has to settle in he probably hasnt had time to meet the team yet but todays perfomance what was he doing just lumbering around the pitch.

Come on lads we can do better WE MUST DO BETTER else on todays performance well be playing the Mackems nest season thats assuming they dont go down again of course.

;)

186051[/snapback]

Fuck off man, it wasn't that bad. <_< As for your analysis of Martins' performance - it's his first game in this country and his first game with his new teammates.

So I am back.

Newcastle's defence is a joke.

Newcastle's luck is a joke.

Alberta Luque is a female joke.

Villa fans are a joke.

Villa park is a joke.

I didn't laugh at all the whole day.

186078[/snapback]

:lol:

So I am back.

Newcastle's defence is a joke.

Newcastle's luck is a joke.