What the hell has happened to N-O?

bobbyshinton

Guest Patrokles

Got a PM from HTT saying he doesn't want "insubordinates" on the new forum. The cunt. In all honesty it had been shite on there for a while anyway

You gotta be shitting us! Seriously?

That guy is such a :nono:

My leaving and the beginning of N-O's decline coincided. FANCY THAT.

Well, it certainly didn't help matters over there! :aye:

I see Shinton's taken up residence here as well too.

Any chance that Snoopy might re-emerge on TT? Or is she really buried under sgrey's patio? :puke:

You're pining for a 12 year old! I'm sure you could persuade her to swtich.

'swtich' the i and the t, I mean. BA DA BING.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

9 has to be lying about this PM from HTT surely. I doubt he'll ignore the results of the poll like. Not unless he truly is the king of the dickheads.

Wasn't it already said in the thread they'd be ignoring it?

I am kind of sorry for HTT. He really seems to be very passionate about what he is doing, but all the ideas he is coming up with are absolutely shite tbh. I have never seen an admin with worse ideas for a forum and I still cringe about when he first came up with the extract for the NUFC history he was about to write.

I really have to say that the closing of his old forum and the merge with the old Toontastic was the worst thing to happen. Neither of the two fora is the same as the original Toontasic has been. And there are a lot of posters whose contribution I do miss but who he (IMHO) schmoozed by giving them some involvement in N-O.

(No subject)

« Sent to: Alan Shearer 9 on: Today at 06:42:03 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:nono: You can throw all the hissyfits you want, it's staying. Don't assume you can carry on the new board either :aye: insubordinates aren't welcome. Fascism is GREAT.

Edited by Alan Shearer 9

hello,

i am squatting over here too, i asked to be banned on n-o as i had shedloads of work to do, but i think i will make this my new home if its ok with you fellas

Oh well, I echo Isegrim view on all this. You can tell some of them do care a lot... but they put so much effort into shooting themselves in the foot it's amazing.

Lets see I've been on here four weeks, N-O has taken a dive in the last four weeks. Post count up on TT? Down on N-O?

Defections.

I'm the man

:aye: Think you're funny eh! :nono:

hello,

i am squatting over here too, i asked to be banned on n-o as i had shedloads of work to do, but i think i will make this my new home if its ok with you fellas

Permission granted. Apologies that no one was polite enough to grant this permission yesterday. :nono:

hello,

:nono:

Got a lot of self-discipline?

hello,

As long as you don't offer stupid bets and then fail to pay up like some stupid arsehole on N-O did. I think his name was Quaker Oats or something.

hello,

As long as you don't offer stupid bets and then fail to pay up like some stupid arsehole on N-O did. I think his name was Quaker Oats or something.

That's porridge, ready brek, crimson fault, warwick hunt, jesus wept...

hello,

That's porridge, ready brek, crimson fault, warwick hunt, jesus wept...

Some people should take the hint and get help.

I'm sorry, but ToonTastic doesn't have a scoobie, he's made an unbelieveable mess of a simple project from start to finish, and then starts going on about "you lot"?

Oh well, I echo Isegrim view on all this. You can tell some of them do care a lot... but they put so much effort into shooting themselves in the foot it's amazing.

to much change for changes sake sometimes

Is that a toast?

Love the way HTT is slowly alienating every single poster on there with his holier than thou attitude. It's fucking brilliant B)

Also, it's not bad that this board is getting a fair influx of new posters who all seem to have their heads screwed on.

Edited by Ted Maul

Is that a toast?

B) Not just a toast, but the best toast I've ever heard.

I dunno what it is with him, sometimes he's up for a laugh, other times he gets all worthy and gives us the preaching bollocks but I've reached the end of my tether with it all so that's why I'm setting up a rival board which IMO taking into account how shit N-O has got recently will easily overtake N-O. I can hear HTT quacking in his boots

Quacking! B)