If, as I expect, we lose the next 4 games

Ugly Mackems

That'll leave us 3 points from 7 games. (WHU, Liverpool and Man U away with Everton at home.)

Probably, as I stated in another thread, in the bottom 3.

That has to be P45 time as far as Roeder is concerned surely?

Will Shearer have the courage to rescue the sinking ship?

I fully expect a spanking of the 5-0 variety from either Liverpool or Man U away, the other a confortable victory for them, lucky to get a point at West Ham, Everton will be tough. Yes, that would be enough for Fred to get rid, especially if Shearer were available. That opening post may well be Roeder's P45.

Can someone confirm for me that Shearer has now actually said that he wants to get into coaching ASAP and the source?

Glad you have so much faith in the team

196063[/snapback]

blind faith is always much better isnt it!! :nono:

personally I'm a tad more optimistic, I think we'll lose to Liverpool, Wham and lose spectacularly to ManU, but will just about manage to snatch an undeserved point off Everton.

personally I'm a tad more optimistic, I think we'll lose to Liverpool, Wham and lose spectacularly to ManU, but will just about manage to snatch an undeserved point off Everton.

196065[/snapback]

:nono: It's blind optimism, man!

We're fucked. :aye:

That looks to be the way it's going at the minute, but we can't do nothing but live in hope that we see a big change in our performances however unlikely that is.

What makes me angry more than anything is the time we've had before the season even started to strengthen our squad. We then accepted the situation and hoped Glenn would carry on getting the best out of the players as he did when he took over from Souness. Obviously it is early to judge, but it certainly doesn't look like we've shown any sign of going in the right direction.

The excuses have been pathetic and embarrassing for the club and supporters. The chairman knows what the expectations are at this club and he has not delivered, why? Because he chose to bring in Souness and he chose to provide the funds to bring in the players Souness wanted. Fatty has failed big time and is suffering the consequences taking a gamble on big money signings which has resulted in us not being able to strengthen the squad any further. He's hanging by a thread at the moment and if this carries on I hope he's hanging by a fucking rope!

I feel somewhat sorry for him, can we really blame him for Bramble and Carr's stupidity? Im sure when he's talking to them he feels like he's trying to teach nuclear physics to a donkey.

Edited by aimaad22

That looks to be the way it's going at the minute, but we can't do nothing but live in hope that we see a big change in our performances however unlikely that is.

What makes me angry more than anything is the time we've had before the season even started to strengthen our squad. We then accepted the situation and hoped Glenn would carry on getting the best out of the players as he did when he took over from Souness. Obviously it is early to judge, but it certainly doesn't look like we've shown any sign of going in the right direction.

The excuses have been pathetic and embarrassing for the club and supporters. The chairman knows what the expectations are at this club and he has not delivered, why? Because he chose to bring in Souness and he chose to provide the funds to bring in the players Souness wanted. Fatty has failed big time and is suffering the consequences taking a gamble on big money signings which has resulted in us not being able to strengthen the squad any further. He's hanging by a thread at the moment and if this carries on I hope he's hanging by a fucking rope!

196067[/snapback]

I said ages ago that Roeder was just a cheap option for Shepherd at the time, Roeder cant manage, end of, any team perks up when someone new comes in, like we did after Souness. The reality starts now, Carlisle would have taken Fulham today, we were fucking shite apart from Scotty Parker, this season will be a disaster which will be multiplied by no one wanting to come here, and any decent players we have wanting to get the fuck out. Mark my words we will see some important dummies coming out soon.

He's hanging by a thread at the moment and if this carries on I hope he's hanging by a fucking rope!

196067[/snapback]

Like it.

196074[/snapback]

You see what you've done to me! I'm now not only a ranting and raving schizophrenic yob, I'm a fucking a psychopath! :nono:

You see what you've done to me! I'm now not only a ranting and raving schizophrenic yob, I'm a fucking a psychopath! :aye:

196088[/snapback]

Is she teaching you Italian? :nono:

Guest Patrokles
You'd seriously want to see us sack another manager 7 games into the season? To be replaced by someone with no managerial experience?

196101[/snapback]

Rather than see him relegate us you mean?

196114[/snapback]

Bet you £500 that if Roeder is still in charge at the end of the season, we won't have been relegated. Come on. Put your money where your mouth is.

to be honest, it isnt so bad. Yes we have lost a game we should be winning but really we should get behind the team and think positiveley about the upcoming fixtures instead of 'oh we are going to get relegated and loose all our games' or 'sack the manager'.

We need to get behind the team and show we are the best fans in the country.

It could be worse, we could be sunderland.

Guest Patrokles
You'd seriously want to see us sack another manager 7 games into the season? To be replaced by someone with no managerial experience?

196101[/snapback]

196114[/snapback]

Bet you £500 that if Roeder is still in charge at the end of the season, we won't have been relegated. Come on. Put your money where your mouth is.

196115[/snapback]

Yeah, thought not.

196101[/snapback]

196114[/snapback]

196115[/snapback]

Yeah, thought not.

196119[/snapback]

Do you think Shepherd will sack GR if we're in the bottom 3 after 7 games?

This is isn't a question regarding what you would do.

No. I think Shepherd is stubborn and after going against the Premier League to appoint a manager without the appropriate coaching qualifications he won't want to admit he has made another mistake with his managerial appointment. He prematurely sacks the managers who should be given more time and sticks by those who shouldn't.

196101[/snapback]

196114[/snapback]

I'm not going to put a bet on with someone I don't know for ridiculous sums of money, But I'm fairly sure at least one of those criteria will be met.

It's fast become apparrent as to why Roeder hasn't got the qualifications tbh

i think we will get atleast 3 points out of our next 4 games. we always play better against big teams.

i think we will get a point against west ham, and i think we can get a draw or a win against liverpool and Everton. Liverpool havent hit form so far, but no doubt they will hit there peak against us.

It's fast become apparrent as to why Roeder hasn't got the qualifications tbh

i think we will get atleast 3 points out of our next 4 games. we always play better against big teams.

i think we will get a point against west ham, and i think we can get a draw or a win against liverpool and Everton. Liverpool havent hit form so far, but no doubt they will hit there peak against us.

We haven't got a hope in hell against the "big teams". A few lucky wins against Chelsea or Arsenal aside, history has shown they tend to muder us.

i think if it does go horribly wrong this time around then we should be calling for Shepherds head. He's the one who has sanctioned the transfers, he is the one who made such a mess of the appointment after SBR, he is the one who thinks he is Mr Newcastle United. He is the one who should carry the can

I would agree that any board/chairman has to make good appointments or they themselves will be finished, rightly so, and ours are no exception. There are also plenty of people who said that he SHOULD have backed the Scottish fuckpig with as much money as possible to give him "his team". The useless cunt had all the financial backing he could have asked for, and more, far too much. We are still paying for it and will be for a while yet. Roeder has spent money on 2 players, they must deliver, because we cannot afford to continue wasting big money transfer fees, and yes the board cannot continue throwing money at managers, if Roeder is replaced by Shearer, it may well be their last throw of the dice and after yesterdays woeful performance, it makes you wonder just how influential that Shearer was last season at Roeders side, maybe he needs him.

Or maybe yesterday is just a bad day at the office. Time will tell. You cannot make excuses for lack of fire and desire though, and apart from Parker especially it wasn't there. Zoggy made some runs but had an off day. Emre battled hard, but I would rather have kept Bowyer and would move Emre on if we can get the chance.

Edited by LeazesMag