What is the worst thing about the place you live?

Renton

Seagulls and grockles for me.

Oiii stop taking the pee and using my words :lol:

More or les answered this on the best things thread, but here goes

Grockles and seagulls B) old folk! Over-crowding. Exhortionate house, water and council tax charges. Local transport is pretty poor, taxis cost a fortune.

Exhortionate house

It's bad enough your house is talking to you, but if it's trying to convince you to do stuff you want to put it on the market and go for a holiday.

:lol: Knew it was spelt wrong but I honestly couldn't be bothered to correct it because I'm......busy looking for a new house at this very moment B)

Exhortionate house

It's bad enough your house is talking to you, but if it's trying to convince you to do stuff you want to put it on the market and go for a holiday.

:lol: Knew it was spelt wrong but I honestly couldn't be bothered to correct it because I'm......busy looking for a new house at this very moment B)

An old brothel (ex-whore's house)?

Exhortionate house

:lol: Knew it was spelt wrong but I honestly couldn't be bothered to correct it because I'm......busy looking for a new house at this very moment :lol:

An old brothel (ex-whore's house)?

thanks very much B)

was going to say the charvas ets , however I have just found out there was a Murrrderrr up the road from me last night, some kid was stabbed apparently and a seven year old girl was sexually assaulted B)

I needs to move :lol: