Pre-launch viewing of Newcastle United property development in southern Spain 'The Village'

Happy Face

Anyone going?

As if my recreational time spent following Newcastle wasn't painful enough. If it's managed as bad as the club I'd be buying into a whole world of shit.

Then again, it could be the 5th best property development in the country.

Anyone going?

As if my recreational time spent following Newcastle wasn't painful enough. If it's managed as bad as the club I'd be buying into a whole world of shit.

:lol::lol::lol:

me step dad got this letter last week.

he took one look at it and said 'bollocks'.

:lol:

They can only accomodate 50 people. Me and your step dad must be the pinnicle of soopafandabbydozys.

yeah must be for the soopafans only.

hes been a season ticket holder for at about 32 years

hes been a season ticket holder for at about 32 years

with no chance of parole. Amnesty International should be involved tbh.

Theres people been there longer than that! not many i would reckon but theyll be a few.

me step dad came out of the navy just as the old east stand opened and got his first season ticket. he sat next to a lad called harry higgins and sat with him up until the £3000 bond thing forced him to move and they got split up.

Anyone going?

You should be thankfull it's in Spain, 30 years ago the timeshare was a cardboard box under the railway arches where Jamies Tiles is now[/Leazes]

Anyone going?

You should be thankfull it's in Spain, 30 years ago the timeshare was a cardboard box under the railway arches where Jamies Tiles is now[/Leazes]

:gay:

• 4 weeks later...

Hmmm, Happy Face got his letter a month before me, but mine has finally come and I am part of the elite!

Can any of you losers lend* me 20 grand for a deposit?

* give

Hmmm, Happy Face got his letter a month before me, but mine has finally come and I am part of the elite!

* give

I got my invite through today as well.

Fill in Peter's details...

* give

I got my invite through today as well.

Fill in Peter's details...

Gimme, gimme, gimme I feel a wealth of high jinx and tomfoolery can be had here.

I got one of these an'all. Was it £150k for a two bedroomed place with a 20% deposit and no mortgage payments for the first 2 years or something? I'll have two. :blink:

So much for it being exclusive then, they're letting any riff raff in on the project.

• 1 month later...

FYI, according to .com, it's more like the Village of the scum.

Village idiots

The season ticketholders amongst you lot may recall being invited to SJP recently for an "exclusive" presentation of some new Spanish holiday development - you know the score, tepid wine, a random Sky presenter and some mock up models of white-painted match boxes.

However the reality of this is slightly different. "Endorsed by leading Premiership clubs" reads the blurb, alongside club crests of ourselves, Bolton, Villa and West Ham.

Oh aye, and Celtic, Leeds and the Mackems... (Steve Gibson's mob have their own luxury development plans for Seal Sands apparently). That hardly fits our definition of exclusive - or keeping the riff raff out....

Worse still, the mackems are even boasting about taking their squad there to train - just imagine having your siesta disturbed by the dulcet Cork tones of Royston berating some hapless gimp for not passing the fecking 'ting.

Presumably the developers would have to employ two sets of pool cleaners - one lot to keep the water clean and the others to remove the scum congregating on the adjacent sun beds.

I got one as well. Soopafan tbh.

Nah its all over the country not just Newcastle Jeff Stelling must be earning a canny bit from it.

All over the country

Don't worry Brother Thenorthumbrian, you and me will repel the foul abominations from outside mighty Geordieland

YAaaar :lol: