What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Nine Inch Nails - In This Twilight

Soundgarden - Rusty Cage

GTA-tastic!

Uhhh... GTA? :baby:

Its on the Grand Theft Auto soundtrack.

Arcade Fire - Neon Bible

Pretty good on first listen. I like the little piano runs on the first track, and the big church organ/militaristic drums on the last. Found the singers voice a bit annoying on funeral, glad to see it seems to have been toned down a bit.

Arcade Fire - Neon Bible

Pretty good on first listen. I like the little piano runs on the first track, and the big church organ/militaristic drums on the last. Found the singers voice a bit annoying on funeral, glad to see it seems to have been toned down a bit.

Despite it not having anything as brilliant and Power Out, I think it might be a stronger album than Funeral.

Arcade Fire - Neon Bible

Despite it not having anything as brilliant and Power Out, I think it might be a stronger album than Funeral.

It's gone in at number bloody 2 on the charts and all. :baby:

(Bunch of Keegan-era bandwagon-jumpers etc. etc.)

Arcade Fire - Neon Bible

It's gone in at number bloody 2 on the charts and all. :lol:

(Bunch of Keegan-era bandwagon-jumpers etc. etc.)

Their live show got a bit of a slating in the Times over the weekend.

EDIT: The Velvet Underground - Run Run Run

...just finished, now 777595577@!!! by The Gossip.

Edited by Happy Face

Тоше Проески - Божилак

Cracking little album of Balkan folk standards, but he clearly models his current facial hair on our Brock :(

Christ almighty lad. :lol: