What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

The stone roses -second coming, officially one of the most under rated albums EVER!

84219[/snapback]

Probably Wacky's best post ever.

Ten Story Love Song.

84249[/snapback]

Good album like, nowt could have lived up to hype/expectation really.

84255[/snapback]

True. I spose I was more taken aback by Wacky having some decent taste like. :huh:

The stone roses -second coming, officially one of the most under rated albums EVER!

84219[/snapback]

Ten Story Love Song.

84249[/snapback]

84255[/snapback]

True. I spose I was more taken aback by Wacky having some decent taste like. :huh:

84263[/snapback]

I spied the greatest hits of Micheal Bolton in his collection the other day so he's still got trouble tbh.

84219[/snapback]

Ten Story Love Song.

84249[/snapback]

84255[/snapback]

84263[/snapback]

I spied the greatest hits of Micheal Bolton in his collection the other day so he's still got trouble tbh.

84264[/snapback]

Power ballads and power mullets. The last refuge of a tormented dwarf. Musical equivalent of a penis extension tbh.

84219[/snapback]

Ten Story Love Song.

84249[/snapback]

84255[/snapback]

True. I spose I was more taken aback by Wacky having some decent taste like. :search:

84263[/snapback]

84264[/snapback]

Power ballads and power mullets. The last refuge of a tormented dwarf. Musical equivalent of a penis extension tbh.

84266[/snapback]

:huh:

Speaking of tightrope's you're walking one you jamaican cunt :huh:

Anyone ever see them live, had the honour at Sheffield, fucking magic except for the dodgy pills i had. Meant to be top of the range E, turned out to be horse tranqulisers.

Cock was inverted more than usual and I couldn't piss to save my life.

Anyone ever see them live, had the honour at Sheffield, fucking magic except for the dodgy pills i had. Meant to be top of the range E, turned out to be horse tranqulisers.

84322[/snapback]

Seen them at Sheffield with my mates too, did you go down on the bus Wacky? Were you the lad screaming blue murder in the toilet on the bus cos your cock had more or less disappeared? :search:

84322[/snapback]

Seen them at Sheffield with my mates too, did you go down on the bus Wacky? Were you the lad screaming blue murder in the toilet on the bus cos your cock had more or less disappeared? :search:

84343[/snapback]

Yes i did, don't believe you went not unless you were the kid on the bus sitting at the front with their mam.

84322[/snapback]

Seen them at Sheffield with my mates too, did you go down on the bus Wacky? Were you the lad screaming blue murder in the toilet on the bus cos your cock had more or less disappeared? :o

84343[/snapback]

Yes i did, don't believe you went not unless you were the kid on the bus sitting at the front with their mam.

84364[/snapback]

It wasn't my mam it was my girlfriend at the time, I was in to older women even back then. :search:

84322[/snapback]

Seen them at Sheffield with my mates too, did you go down on the bus Wacky? Were you the lad screaming blue murder in the toilet on the bus cos your cock had more or less disappeared? :o

84343[/snapback]

84364[/snapback]

It wasn't my mam it was my girlfriend at the time, I was in to older women even back then. :search:

84369[/snapback]

That would make her a paedofile then, as by my reckoning you would have only been about 15 tops.

84322[/snapback]

84343[/snapback]

84364[/snapback]

84369[/snapback]

That would make her a paedofile then, as by my reckoning you would have only been about 15 tops.

84374[/snapback]

That about right, we were the coolest kids in school when people found out we'd been down there, saying that I was the coolest kid in school anyway, captain of the football team and all the fanny hanging off my arm! Those were the days. :angry:

Been listening to the Arcade Fire album on the way to work this morning. Someone recommended it to me on the grounds that I quite like Mercury Rev and worship at the feet of Sigur Rós, but I'm not seeing the causal link just yet. Colour me unconvinced.

Night Owls on the pooter at work :naughty:

My self-appointed mission for the evening is to e-mail Alan Robson at some point and see if he reads it out. Yers, it's a little bit q***t here. (Can't type the word - superstition... :unsure: )

Night Owls on the pooter at work  :naughty:

My self-appointed mission for the evening is to e-mail Alan Robson at some point and see if he reads it out.  Yers, it's a little bit q***t here. (Can't type the word - superstition...  :unsure: )

86884[/snapback]

Tell him he's got a walnut heed.