What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

He turned commercial for a while

:jester:

Will the 2nd brightest kid in the year please stand up,please stand up...

Well rule out that bit. He's back to his best :dancing:

Was listening to Slash's new album in the office and it just carried onto 'Aint life grand' from Snakepit. Not heard it for ages so this afternoon became Slash-fest.

Shine is quality. Loving the dirty Wah!

Hmm, YouTube has led me around a little tonight (and I'm supposed to be working).

Anyway, I seem to be in a Slash mood at the minute (and I dont just mean tonight) - Listening to 'Its five o'clock somewhere' at the minute. Really looking forward to seeing him next month. Watched some of the stuff off his new album on YouTube and I think it's going to be a great gig. Myles doesn't have the depth of some of the best singers, but his range allows Slash to play some of the GnR stuff and it be done pretty well by the band.

Dare I ask how the flathunting is going, you old dubster, you? I was going to ask if you want to accompany me to see Richard Herring and a "special" guest at a comedy bar in Greenwich on Sunday night, but I imagine things may be somewhat on the hectic side at precisely that point in time...