What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Dare I ask how the flathunting is going, you old dubster, you? I was going to ask if you want to accompany me to see Richard Herring and a "special" guest at a comedy bar in Greenwich on Sunday night, but I imagine things may be somewhat on the hectic side at precisely that point in time...

nah, Sunday should actually be ok

I'm staying with a well proportioned pal from this weekend for a while. Speaking of which, I don't suppose you have a car handy do you?

Dare I ask how the flathunting is going, you old dubster, you? I was going to ask if you want to accompany me to see Richard Herring and a "special" guest at a comedy bar in Greenwich on Sunday night, but I imagine things may be somewhat on the hectic side at precisely that point in time...

I'm staying with a well proportioned pal from this weekend for a while. Speaking of which, I don't suppose you have a car handy do you?

'fraid not - we had to draft in a friend from distant Twickenham when we moved last year, for much the same reason.

Will give you a buzz on Sunday to see how things are going, we're off to a wedding-on-Tyne on Saturday but I'll be back in the big smoke by 5-ish Sunday and raring for some hawt Edinburgh preview action.

'fraid not - we had to draft in a friend from distant Twickenham when we moved last year, for much the same reason.

Will give you a buzz on Sunday to see how things are going, we're off to a wedding-on-Tyne on Saturday but I'll be back in the big smoke by 5-ish Sunday and raring for some hawt Edinburgh preview action.

Yeah, not back in work until Friday 9th so I'm caning the viewings during the day and the hostelries at night

Meenzer were you once part of the Geordie Gabba Massive?

Some summertime tunes.

John Holt - For the love of you

Erykah Badu - Turn me away (Get muNNY)

Andreya Triana - Lost where i belong (Flying Lotus Remix)

Javelin - Intervales Theme

The Drums - Saddest Summer

Animal Collective - Summertime Clothes (Dam-Funk Remix)

Been hammering the Manic Street Preachers ''Holy Bible'' recently.Some of the lyrics are class and I decided to learn a few tracks while I have the Les Paul/Marshall style set up out so it sounds pretty much the same.

Best line in eminem's new album - "Get off my dick, dick's too short a word for my dick, get off my antidisestablishmentarianism you prick" - Fuckin' genius :lol:

Best line in eminem's new album - "Get off my dick, dick's too short a word for my dick, get off my antidisestablishmentarianism you prick" - Fuckin' genius :lol:

At least you're spelling it right now...

I also spelled the longest word in the English dichonarry right :D

Not sure that's accurate, but the pertinent question is; do you know what it means?

Not sure that's accurate, but the pertinent question is; do you know what it means?

I do, aye. But I'm not telling you because you don't know what it means.