What are you listening to ?

Jimbo

Guest CrimsonFault
Shed Seven- Chasing Rainbows

150830[/snapback]

I can clarify this as I have seen it on your MSN. Touché.

Foo fighters - Really, really good. Nice mixture of old and new, think best of you went down the best with the crowd. For me I thought breakout and everlong were the best on the night. They had a nice big fireworks display at the end, which is better than the one you get at new years in Aberdeen. Out of all the bands I have seen I have to say that Dave Grohl is the best front man/showman I have seen. They also played Up in Arms. :lol:

The Strokes – Went down well with the crowd, but did they did not seem that bothered to me. Maybe it was just their music but the set was a boring. However they did go down well with the majority of the crowd.

Angels and Airwaves – Did not go down at all. Bit pants really.

The subways – probably the best support act of the night, not to keen on the voice but they put on a show. Plus the bird was a bit all right. The guy jumped into the crowd at one stage then at the end he jumped into the drummers.

Eagles of death metal – Really good, they guy was all ways asking us to give it up for the ladies.

So for the last two days i have been mostly listening to Foo Fighters. :D