How's everyones elses teams getting on?

JJ

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well my team are out of the Carnegie League Cup after a 0-0 draw with Moyola Park :good:

heres the table

Group C

1.Coagh Utd

2.Annagh Utd

3.Bangor

4.Brantwood

5.Ballymoney U

6.Moyola Park

I doubt you give a shit about the Carnegie Intermediate league cup so I will bother you when the league season starts on October 7th.

We are out of the Carnegie League Cup after drawing, wasn't good enough in our group. Oh well we fucked it up, no one else to blame.

We have an important fourth round Steel cup tie on Saturday at home to East Belfast, can't wait (Oooo meeting before hand :good: )

Aberdeen got beat 3-1 by Hearts. Boo hiss.

But I didn't see it. They kicked off at 2 o'clock. My Peebles team kicked off at 2 aswell. We had Cavalry Park Colts today in the Steve Maskrey Cup who are top of the 1st Division (no premier league so they're top of the pile). We're 4th in the 3rd Division.

So we were probably expected to take a hammering.

Peebles FC 4-3 Cavalry Park Colts :good:

Setanta will be showing Aberdeen at home to Hibs and Aberdeen away to Inverness live. Sounds great. Stupidly both games are on a Monday night. :D

Not bad for me like, but I'll bet the attendances will be shitty. Monday night football? Might work in England, but not in Scotland.

Edited by JJ

The (not so) mighty Minnesota Thunder finished dead last this season.

It was a rebuilding year with a new squad, owner, coach, coaching staff, front office, stadium etc.

They were a lot better at the end of the year, and I expect next season to be better.

After quite a quiet football Saturday for me I've got obviously the away game at Old Trafford to look forward to (or not as the case may be) with Aberdeen away to Rangers and my team's Scottish Cup tie today. After our giant slaying last week :angry: we've got a 2nd division team to look forward to today. The big games just keep on coming!

Melbourne Victory 5 15

Queensland Roar 5 11

Sydney FC 5 8

Adelaide United 5 7

Perth Glory 5 4

NZ Knights 5 4

Newcastle 5 3

Central Coast 5 2

As you can see, too damn good.

Melbourne 6 18

Queensland 6 11

Sydney 5 8

Adelaide 5 7

Perth 6 7

Central Coast 6 5

New Zealand 6 4

Newcastle 6 3

Melbourne were good today in thrashing Queensland. That Fred bloke goes alright.

We are finally getting our shit together and thrashed Newcastle 3-0 on Friday night. Stan Lazaridis is a legend there is no doubts about it. Is there anything this bloke cant do?

Now we're talking real football:

Pos Team P W D L F A GD PA PTS

1 Birtley Town 10 9 1 0 26 5 21 28

2 Whitehaven Amateurs 11 8 3 0 33 8 25 27

3 Boldon CA 12 8 1 3 28 16 12 25

4 South Shields Cleadon FC 12 7 2 3 27 19 8 23

5 Guisborough Black Swan 11 5 2 4 21 23 -2 17

6 Teeside Athletic 10 6 1 3 26 11 15 -3 16

7 Windscale 9 5 1 3 15 9 6 16

8 Wolviston FC 6 4 1 1 16 9 7 13

9 Annfield Plain 10 3 2 5 17 20 -3 11

10 Coxhoe Athletic 11 3 2 6 17 26 -9 11

11 Jarrow FC 9 3 1 5 12 13 -1 10

12 Hartlepool FC 10 4 0 6 17 22 -5 -3 9

13 Sunderland Ryhope CW 9 2 2 5 13 19 -6 8

14 Cleator Moor Celtic 7 1 3 3 12 11 1 6

15 South Shields Harton and Westoe CW 10 1 1 8 9 30 -21 4

16 Willington FC 9 1 0 8 4 26 -22 3

17 New Marske Sports Club 10 1 1 8 7 33 -26 -3 1

Aberdeen got beat in the last minute at Ibrox.

My team managed to throw away a 4-1 lead with 15 minutes to go to lose 5-4. :lol: Frustrating as they'd been brilliant and we were cruising, but just have to make sure we pick ourselves up from it and move on!

Minnesota Twins clinch snatch 1st place in the central division on the last day of the regular season. :lol:

What do you think of Bobby Kielty?

Albany Northern League Div 1

Pos Team Pl GD Pts

1 CONSETT 7 12 17

2 Newc Benfield 9 6 17

3 West Auckland 8 7 14

4 Billingham T 8 6 14

5 Shildon 6 6 14

6 Sund Nissan 7 7 13

7 Whitley Bay 6 6 13

Minnesota Twins clinch snatch 1st place in the central division on the last day of the regular season. :lol:

What do you think of Bobby Kielty?

Should be interesting for him facing his former team this week. Don't actually have much of an opinion about him tbh.

• 2 weeks later...

Aberdeen are absolute shit. :drinks:

Losing 1-0 to Kilmarnock, and apparently we should have been whacked.

Bank of Scotland Scottish Premier League Table

P GD PTS

1 Celtic 10 13 25

2 Hearts 10 9 20

3 Rangers 10 4 15

4 Kilmarnock 10 -5 15

5 Inverness CT 10 1 14

6 St Mirren 10 -1 14

7 Hibernian 10 2 12

8 Aberdeen 10 0 12

9 Falkirk 10 -6 11

10 Motherwell 10 -4 10

11 Dunfermline 10 -4 8

12 Dundee Utd 10 -9 8

Starting a worrying slide down the table. Things looking a bit bleak. We're playing football at the moment that's making Bolton look like Brazil.

My team drew 4-4 away from home this morning against the team who's top of our Division in a Cup, and then won 4-2 on penalties. :lol: In fairness though, we probably deserved to get beat, but I'll take it. <_<

Melbourne lost 1-0 at home to Adelaide United with Adelaide coach John Kosmina grabbing Kevin Muscat by the throat on the touchline.

There goes our winning streak but we're still clear at the top. Off to Sydney next week. Should be fantastic.

Incidently, Melbourne now has the three biggest attendances in the history of domestic league football in Australia. Not bad for a two year old club.

Elgin lost their first ten games of the season - a new record for them, for the Scottish league and quite close to breaking Man United's record of having the worst ever start to a season by any British side (I think in the 1930/31 season) - before they won at the weekend.

5-0.

:lol:

Edited by Walliver