Titus Bramble: enough is enough

Jimbo

Get fucking rid !!!

How many more chances will this clown get ?

We've done well to get rid of that useless tosser Boumsong, and if we release Bramble when his contract runs out it will be a great decision by the club, in my mind that incompetent twat Bramble should not pull on a Black and White shirt again, if we offer him a new contract this summer we deserve all wet get.

Not good enough, never has been, never will be.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's the old line that can be rattled out but he's fine when he's got someone next to him. However that's not exactly good enough, is it?

The red card today was a shit tackle and a shit decision from Bramble. Did he honestly think he was going to win the ball? When you're on a booking, diving into tackles on the edge of the box is hardly a good idea.

Watching that useless lummox walk off the pitch today is the first time I've ever felt like booing a Newcastle player. I didn't like, but that has to be the finish with him now. We cannot go on playing this lad. Having said that, unless we get a decent centre half in in January we will ruin Steven Taylor as well.

Listening to 606 on the way home having to hear some cretin say that he's "a wonderful ball player and can turn defence into attack" didn't help like. Fucking tit.

Did the love machine get booed as he got sent off?

Booed??

Should have been fucking stoned !!!

Actually, he does play like he's stoned !

Did the love machine get booed as he got sent off?

Booed??

Should have been fucking stoned !!!

Actually, he does play like he's stoned !

So he was booed then?

None that I heard from where I was.

Bramble had his fair share of first team football, he's been at the club a while and he hasnt really progressed as a centre back.

either consider a switch of position (maybe to defensive midfield) or actively look for another club for him.

Listened to an Ipswich fan on 606 who called to talk about Bramble and basically said that he can play in a 3 when he's got two old heads to micro-manage him on the pitch. Didn't seem to think that he'd been looked after properly at Newcastle, which is perhaps true, but we can't be expected to build a formation around Bramble.

Anyway, I've had enough of him. You can only persevere so long. His contract runs out in the summer, so that'll do for me.

Get fucking rid !!!

How many more chances will this clown get ?

We've done well to get rid of that useless tosser Boumsong, and if we release Bramble when his contract runs out it will be a great decision by the club, in my mind that incompetent twat Bramble should not pull on a Black and White shirt again, if we offer him a new contract this summer we deserve all wet get.

Not good enough, never has been, never will be.

Spot on.

Ramage is rubbish as well.

To be honest, every player in defence was rubbish today although Moore was slightly more solid. We need to revamp the whole defence. But fully expect us to splash out 15M on a stiker in January.

Bramble is nothing short of an embarrasement, worst player in the premiership no doubt.

Guest Patrokles

Ramage is rubbish as well.

To be honest, every player in defence was rubbish today although Moore was slightly more solid. We need to revamp the whole defence. But fully expect us to splash out 15M on a stiker in January.

Bramble is nothing short of an embarrasement, worst player in the premiership no doubt.

You can't judge Ramage based on his performances at left-back. Which is what a few seem to be doing.