People who talk during gigs...

The Fish

..utter twats

second only to people who spend the entirety of the gig sucking the face of their prepubescent girlfriend.

deserve nothing less than the hangmans noose :lol:

that is all, go back to bed :lol:

People who just stand there watching with their arms folded too.

Tossers.

depends what you're lsitening to tbh,

I could hardly be expected to mosh to Scott Matthews and I think we could all agree that "singing" along would have been akin to climbing up on stage and lactating violently

Guest Patrokles

It all depends on the gig.

Sometimes support bandws can be shit and sometimes bands you though would be good can be shit.

If we're talking about standing with arms folded, then yes, but if we're talking about talking then there's still no excuse for ruining a gig for someone else.

I pretty much just stand there at gigs tbh. Don't do dancing, so what else is there to do?

People talking is annoying though, especially when there's loads and there's just a constant murmuring sound.

It all depends on the gig.

Sometimes support bandws can be shit and sometimes bands you though would be good can be shit.

If we're talking about standing with arms folded, then yes, but if we're talking about talking then there's still no excuse for ruining a gig for someone else.

Well i disagree

gigs tend to be loud enough to hear ynow?

Nobody argues with a half stack

Guest Patrokles

Clearly Renton and Keith have never been to a concert in their lives where they've had to stand next to someone talking.

This might seem really deep and shit, but; the thing is, if it's a loud gig, people don't still talk at normal volume. THEY SHOUT LIKE THIS SO THAT THEY CAN BE HEARD OVER THE VERY DISTRACTING MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND.

Edited by Patrokles

Clearly Renton and Keith have never been to a concert in their lives where they've had to stand next to someone talking.

This might seem really deep and shit, but; the thing is, if it's a loud gig, people don't still talk at normal volume. THEY SHOUT LIKE THIS SO THAT THEY CAN BE HEARD OVER THE VERY DISTRACTING MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND.

Tbh if i go to a gig, which i often do, err 6 this month...

im in the right place so i dont have to listen to people talking and im seeing the right band

so people dont talk

I've been to hundreds of gigs and it's never bothered me; maybe I can just ignore it if it's a good gig because I'm tuned into the music; if it's shit I'm not bothered anyway.

If you can hear people talking during a gig it's a shit gig tbh.

Exactly what I was thinking!

I got told this as a true story, although I'd be more inclined to believe it's an urban legend, really. I'd love to think it happened though.

Bono is at a U2 concert in Glasgow when he asks the audience for

some quiet.

Then in the silence, he starts to slowly clap his hands.Holding the

audience in total silence, he says into the microphone...

"Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."

A voice from near the front pierces the silence...

"Well, stop bloody clapping then!"

Edited by BlueStar

If you can hear people talking during a gig it's a shit gig tbh.

Exactly what I was thinking!

I got told this as a true story, although I'd be more inclined to beleive it's an urban legend, really:

Bono is at a U2 concert in Glasgow when he asks the audience for

some quiet.

Then in the silence, he starts to slowly clap his hands.Holding the

audience in total silence, he says into the microphone...

"Every time I clap my hands, a child in Africa dies."

A voice from near the front pierces the silence...

"Well, stop bloody clapping then!"

:):(:D

Renton and Keith both proving my point.

Not really,

if your at the wrong part of the gig thats your fucking trouble

so get off your arse and go where you can see and hear properly

Renton and Keith both proving my point.

Not really,

if your at the wrong part of the gig thats your fucking trouble

so get off your arse and go where you can see and hear properly

If you PM me your email address I will send you a bag of these: ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I've got shit-loads of them!

At the Maximo Park gig in Smogland on Monday some young "Welleresque looking 16 year old lads" behind me muttering " this band is too small to fill a place like this and play a decent gig for the crowd" :) Wor lad had to pysically restrain me from smacking them in the mouth !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im off to see Babyshambles next Tuesday.. No doubt it will be full of cunts who dress, and think they're Pete Doherty.

There will be one cunt their who dresses and thinks he's Pete Docherty, he'll be on stage singing with the band. :)