Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Toplass-101

All the girls here are alkies

yes my good sir I believe you are correct :D

:)

I am off to the rugby tonight and may have a drink or two :(

hurrah TL....we can all talk absolute drivel together later :D

looking forward to it :rolleyes: shall I bring you a kebab in ?

Guest Patrokles

The wife's coming round to cut me hair.

Every girl I've seen so far, whenever I complain about my hair, offers to cut it. 'Have you ever cut anyone's hair before?' '... no, but c'moooonnnn.'

Every girl I've seen so far, whenever I complain about my hair, offers to cut it. 'Have you ever cut anyone's hair before?' '... no, but c'moooonnnn.'

Ah but mine's a hairdresser. :)

Guest Patrokles

Ah but mine's a hairdresser. :)

Does she want to cut mine too? It desperately needs it.

Getting a bit worried about myself tbh, don't really fancy a drink which is very worrying considering since i was 15 I've been hammered every Friday night without fail, and I'm not taking the piss there.

In the last sixteen years i bet i could count on 1 hand the amount of times I haven't been absolutley paraguayed on a Friday.

My mate pestered me to go out tonight, I've had three snakeys and came home, it's just not normal behaviour

Getting a bit worried about myself tbh, don't really fancy a drink which is very worrying considering since i was 15 I've been hammered every Friday night without fail, and I'm not taking the piss there.

In the last sixteen years i bet i could count on 1 hand the amount of times I haven't been absolutley paraguayed on a Friday.

My mate pestered me to go out tonight, I've had three snakeys and came home, it's just not normal behaviour

Old age tbh.

Old age tbh.

It'll get yah.

Laz you have been reading the board indes for a long time....are you playing with yourself whilst looking at peoples photos again ???? I thought we had sorted that :)

I've been on me sister-in-laws boyfriends home brew all night and i'm still only seeing single. Useless fucker probably forgot the alcohol. :)

I'm in a bit of a pish mood because there's no Ayr game because of boring arsey shitehawk Scotland and the endless fucking salivating the tits in this place do over grown men in skirts and ginger wigs falling over drunk after a 4-0 hiding.

'Isn't the Tartan Army great though, eh?'

No, they are a bunch of losers who think getting fucking hammered is worth celebrating. If i wanted to watch a bunch of wasters get ridden soundly for 90 minutes i would watch Ayr. Which is what i would like to be doing were it not for all these erses that suddenly for some mysterious reason think Smith is a football manger just because Scotland managed to beat a bunch of photo-copier salesmen by a few goals.

it doesn't half get right on me fucking man-boobs. :(:D:D

I've been on me sister-in-laws boyfriends home brew all night and i'm still only seeing single. Useless fucker probably forgot the alcohol. :(

I'm in a bit of a pish mood because there's no Ayr game because of boring arsey shitehawk Scotland and the endless fucking salivating the tits in this place do over grown men in skirts and ginger wigs falling over drunk after a 4-0 hiding.

'Isn't the Tartan Army great though, eh?'

No, they are a bunch of losers who think getting fucking hammered is worth celebrating. If i wanted to watch a bunch of wasters get ridden soundly for 90 minutes i would watch Ayr. Which is what i would like to be doing were it not for all these erses that suddenly for some mysterious reason think Smith is a football manger just because Scotland managed to beat a bunch of photo-copier salesmen by a few goals.

it doesn't half get right on me fucking man-boobs. :D:D:rolleyes:

:)