psp

paddy

whats the crack with these, am looking to buy one soon, is it possible to 'aquire' games from an online source and is it easy to do, soz if i sound thick ! :unsure:

so its not worth getting one then, all i want it for is for when i'm traveling about, i will be doing a fair bit of waiting round airports soon and i hate airports!!! full of fookin holiday makers!!!! so a ds it is then?

Flogged mine too. Nintendo DS is the only handheld worth getting tbh. Unless you find an original launch psp its pretty hard to play downloaded games cos they are all upgraded firmware these days.

You can downgrade tbh, so you're talking out of your arse.

Theyre tbh

so easily breakable and half of them are faulty anyway.

A. Wait till theyre cheaper

B Wait to see if they make them tougher/smaller

My mate knacked mine like, got pissed , spilt an ENTIRE pint of water on it , then sat on it!!

Guest Patrokles

so its not worth getting one then, all i want it for is for when i'm traveling about, i will be doing a fair bit of waiting round airports soon and i hate airports!!! full of fookin holiday makers!!!! so a ds it is then?

crossword puzzles and an mp3 player.

Flogged mine too. Nintendo DS is the only handheld worth getting tbh. Unless you find an original launch psp its pretty hard to play downloaded games cos they are all upgraded firmware these days.

You can downgrade tbh, so you're talking out of your arse.

Youre such a cock end tbh. Up until 3 months ago when i flogged mine it wasnt possible to downgrade the vast majority of PSPs. And if you did downgrade you then had to re-upgrade every time you wanted to play a new game.

''Downgrading your PSP to firmware 1.5 from 2.5/2.6 is now very much possible, so long as you don’t own a TA-082 motherboard equipped PSP.''

Allegedly. Good luck finding that out in game!

Don't shop at Game?

Save your money.

As Jimbo would surely testify, play with your cock instead.

Wise words, much cheaper, but a lot more messy.

''Downgrading your PSP to firmware 1.5 from 2.5/2.6 is now very much possible, so long as you don’t own a TA-082 motherboard equipped PSP.''

Don't shop at Game?

Your gamerscore tells me you really are a mongoloided hombo hermit

I've got a PSP but only ever play on Football Manager Handheld really, had Godfather and Fifa Street 2 but they were finished rather quickly so I'm going to trade them back. Will only have FM and GTA:LCS then.

Don't know why some people are saying they're fragile, dropped mine many a time, got a few scratches but still works perfectly fine. :lol:

Don't shop at Game?

Your gamerscore tells me you really are a mongoloided hombo hermit

:lol:

If only they could take each other out. :icon_lol: