NO MEANS NO

Guest Patrokles

Guest Patrokles

Fuck sake, people complaina bout pushy guys but I'm sat here on my friend's laptop DREADING going to bed because my friend's friend who is living with my friend is here and she's fucking AWFUL and has been trying to kiss me all evening and now my fucking friend is totally zoned out on the futon leaving me to share the bed with this CRAZY CHICK WITH STAREY EYES. SHe won't leave me alone. She keeps touching me and trying to kiss nme and it's really dreaking me out. I basically ignore her all day every day and she still tells me I'm the best person she's ever met. JESUS CHRIST STOP IT STOP IT. I could go on but I feel that I'm slightly just putting off the inevitable discussion, ie 'DON'T TRY IT AGAIN PLEASE.' uggghhhh. She's so CREEPY>

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell her you're gay. It doesn't necessarily solve anything, but fuck me, it's worth it for the reaction.

Genius.

For some reason everyone thinks im gay ay Uni, for like the last 6 months :unsure:

Guest Patrokles

I fucking took a bus home because I just couldn't deal with this girl. she's genuinely fucking insane. So I get on the fucking bus and for some reason the driver just sits there for 40 minutes, then it starts, then there's a huge fight between a drunken racist guy and two black guys (I have my headphones on, thankfully, so I hear nothing), then I'd thrown away my contact lenses at my friend's, so I had to guesstimate my stop in the dark, and ended up on a fucking cycle path in the back of beyond, which had a signpost for where I needed to be, 2 and a half miles away. Good evening otherwise, though.

Guest Patrokles

Tell her you're gay. It doesn't necessarily solve anything, but fuck me, it's worth it for the reaction.

That's the thing! She knows I have a girl over in America. I guess she also knows that we're allowed to see other people, but still. She also happens to know that I'm cultivating something friendly and nice with an extremely attractive German in the same long-distance situation as me. But I'm sure to mention BOTH these other girls whenever she's in earshot.

You poor bugger, sounds like she's a crazy chick who's really got it bad for you!! Tell her to get lost and that you don't fancy her. Lots of women are more pushy than men now (and before any of you lot start with the smart comments, I am NOT one of them!! :( ) and my male friends all complain about CRAZY females who they don't fancy being very pushy with them and they don't like it. Although some of you lot on here would probably find it cool!! :unsure:

I did laugh at you on the bus though without your contact lenses! I know how that feels, I can't see a bat without my lenses or specs, so I would have ended up in the same situation! I wouldn't have chucked my lenses out like when I didn't have my specs with me. :(

You're fucking lucky. This mental Russian chick (with a penchant for knives, and who used to go out with one of my mates and is secretly shagging another) actually tried to physically force me into her bedroom last night.

If she wasn't as rough as arseholes I would have considered it.

Guest Patrokles

I'm with Luke here. This girl, I just have absolutely no interest in, in any way, shape or form. The problem is, she is temporarily living with my best friend in the area, meaning avoidance is impossible, and I can't be too frank because I'll end up having to be around her again at some point soon. I mean, I do ignore her completely in favour of anyone/thing else in the vicinity, but that doesn't work and she clings onto me in the street, etc. It's very awkward. I wouldn't mind if she were someone I found attractive, or at least a non-weird person, but. She spend 20 minutes in a pub yesterday HORRIFIED that the level of service wasn't up to restaurant standard. It was pointed out to her that this was a pub, on a saturday evening, in Gloucester, but she still did her nut about 'full ashtrays'.

Guest Patrokles

What I meant was she's not that messed up, so you might as well follow Wacky's advice. :unsure:

I don't find her attractive, though. Sure, I'm playing up the mental bit too, but the root is mainly just that I am creeped out by her Vietnam stare and indifferent about the rest of her.

Guest Patrokles

Grow a set of balls the two of yous and tell them to fuck off, if that doesn't work try mace.

See the previous posts; I can't just tell her to fuck off because this is someone I have to see very often. I've been trying to tell her to fuck off in as polite and obvious way possible, but it just isn't working.

Although I have to say that I regret posting the initial post which was a product of wine and trepidation and a need to delay the inevitable.